9 August 2017

FleurDanielle's Unplanned Hiatus, The Return Of FleurDanielle & A New Positive Life Outlook...




Hey Everyone! Welcome back to FleurDanielle. As you may know if you follow me on twitter I said a couple of days ago that I have about 4 days off now where as well as catching up with friends and relaxing, I will be back posting on FleurDanielle as we all know it has  been quite silent recently. I am currently sat in Costa Coffee near where I live with my phone and a cup of the most delicious hot chocolate I have ever tasted. If you know me you will know that I don't really drink tea and I don't really drink coffee. I barely drink warm drinks unless it's absolutely freezing and I don't know why but today is definitely one of those days where I am extremely cold and hot drinks are definitely required! I am currently listening to a vampire diaries playlist that I came across on spotify and I feel so content right now that it has motivated me to write this post. I know the photo above doesn't really relate but I remember when I took this photo that I was in a reflective mood and that is kind of the way I am feeling now so let's just go with it. Keep reading to find out more.

So why has FleurDanielle been so silent? I won't beat around the bush and say the usual 'I've been busy nonsense even though I have'. It all comes down to the fact that I just haven't been that motivated to blog. I have been feeling quite down and upset and I have been in a really bad place over the past few months. I won't go into the boring details of what's happened and why I have felt so down as this will definitely go against the whole point of this post. All you need to know is I am back and I am here to stay. So where am I exactly going with this post?

FleurDanielle was a place where I could write down my thoughts and feelings, a place where I could share what I had been up too as well as writing about things I enjoyed and things I wanted to share. After my last life update I had planned lots of posts and wanted to sit down and write but life just kept getting in the way and as much as I wanted to I couldn't put 100% into my blog and my writing and obviously I didn't want  to publish half hearted posts for you all just for the sake of it as that's not what I want FleurDanielle to be about. 

The creative side of my brain just stopped working for a while and even though it's not 100% back yet I still have a few ideas for posts that I will be getting up in the next couple of weeks. Reading through other blogs, scrolling through pinterest, speaking to friends and family and even getting inspiration at work it has finally giving me the motivation to be back blogging and I honestly couldn't be happier about it. 

FleurDanielle is my corner of the internet. It's something that means a lot to me. I will stick my hands up and say now that I don't intend to be the best blogger in the world but it's my own space. It's a space where I can share my travels, life updates, positive news, photos etc. It is something that means the world to me and something I think about everyday. It is something that I want people to be able to relate to, smile at, and most of all enjoy coming back to. I have a fairly good idea about where I want FleurDanielle to go now and I hope you will join me on this crazy little journey of mine.

It feels good to be back and I look forward to speaking to you all in the future. Make sure you keep an eye on my twitter and bloglovin' (both of which are linked at the side of my blog) to keep up to date with my posts and life in general.

Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig