10 August 2017

A Few Very Random Facts About Me









Happy Thursday Everyone! I don't know about you but after yesterday's weather in London I am so happy to see the temperature has crept up a little bit and the sun is shining. Yesterday literally felt like winter to me which is fine as I love the cooler weather. Anyway, enough about that. If you read my blog post yesterday you will know that I have returned to blogging after a couple months break. I thought it would be a good idea to do a few random facts about me so that if you've just started to read my blog or have recently followed me on social media you can get to know me a little bit better. So before I ramble on a bit too much. here are a few random facts about me.

I don't drink or like tea or coffee. I come from a family that absolute loves drinking tea and coffee but me on the other hand I just do not like it at all! Even when it's freezing I'd rather drink water than have a hot drink. I just don't enjoy them. I have the occasional hot chocolate when I feel ill or when it's absolutely freezing but that's it. I know I know. I'm slightly odd.

I am ambidextrous. If you don't know what that means it means I can write with both hands. I was born left handed but my parents made me start writing with my right hand when I started school.  I do prefer using my right hand. However I can write perfectly with both and yes. It was a dream when it came to exams in school as it means I could swap hands. Winning!

I can play the violin. I started learning the violin when I was in school and absolutely loved it. Then when I went to secondary school I had the meanest most horrible teacher ever and gave it up. I got to grade 7. Giving it up is one of my biggest regrets but I got a violin for Christmas last year and have been playing again ever since in my spare time. I absolutely love it.

Autumn is my favorite season. I love the fact that the trees change from green to a beautiful fiery red or orange color. I love the cooler weather. I love the fact that the mornings are crisper. I love the clothes. I just love everything about it and I'm so excited that it is literally just around the corner.

I still haven't passed my driving test. This is due to many things but low confidence is definitely one of them. However, 2017 will be the year I finally pass! I am currently taking lessons (I've just come back from one actually and did 39 roundabouts) and even though it's something that is taking it's time as I'm not the most confident driver I definitely think I'll be getting my license in the next couple of months. Keep all fingers and toes crossed for me please!

I have the most varied music taste ever. If you look at my ipod or my spotify playlists you'll see my music tastes vary from the songs from the 1930s and from the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers films, to the Beatles to Queen to Justin Bieber to the musical theater classics like Les Miserables and Phantom of The Opera. The only music that I don't listen to is really heavy rock and metal as I'm just not a fan.

Westlife was my favorite band growing up. I absolutely loved them. I remember the day my Dad told me he had tickets for me to go and see them I was just so excited and ended up crying. They got me through some really rough days as a pre-teen and even to this day I still listen to their old songs and follow their individual careers. I will forever have so much love and respect for them.

I absolutely love travelling and the tourism industry. I've been to a number of places around the world that include France, Turkey, Spain, Mauritius and America and I want to venture out to Australia, Canada and other places around Europe. I studied tourism at GCSE level, college and then university and I am potentially thinking of doing a masters as well. I just love everything about this industry and I am excited to see where my career takes me.

I am a city girl at heart. I love cities. Being born and bred in London I've always visited and worked in the city. I love exploring London and even though I've lived here my entire life there's still so much to see and do. I love exploring other cities too and recently had the pleasure of exploring New York which is just unbelievable. I next want to explore Toronto and other big cities in America and around the world as no two cities are exactly the same.

I am a hopeless romantic. I am very old fashioned when it comes to romance and relationships. I also love rom-com novels and movies and it's gotten to that stage where because of this I have very high expectations. I have no regrets though. A girl has to know what she wants after all!

FleurDanielle was started on the 10th January 2012. I can't believe how long ago that was now. I remember I had just finished university for the day and I went to kingston with my friend to do a bit of shopping. Lush has some of their christmassy bits in the sale so I decided to go in and when I came home that was one of the first posts I thought of. Can't believe over 5 years since I started. It's definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made and even though yes I have had a couple of hiatus' I absolutely love it.

So there are just a few weird and random facts about me. I hope you've enjoyed this post. I love reading personal posts like this and finding out some facts about other people as everyone has a different story to tell and no posts like this are ever the same. If you've read this post let me know in the comments something about you, as I'd love to get to know those of you who read my blog too. 

Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig