Pages

Categories

30 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all well and all had the most magical Christmas. I had a really amazing fun filled family day and it was definitely one of the best Christmasses I've had in a while. Sadly my Dad was working but we spoke all day and then when he was back we all had drinks, more food and laughed and joked. It was such a good day and I can't believe how fast it's gone. Today I thought I would do my annual 'What I Got For Christmas' post. This is actually my 4th what I got for Christmas post which is mad. Ever year I'm a bit apprehensive to write this post as I know there's a few people who like to always moan about them so here's a little disclaimer beforehand. I am not bragging. I am simply showing my appreciation and how grateful I am to have the family and friends I do. I always donate at this time of year and always think of those less fortunate than myself. If you don't like this kind of post then stop reading now. If you do like this type of post then I hope you enjoy seeing what I got from my amazing friends and family this Christmas.


Watches and Jewelry 



I can't believe it but I actually got something that has been on my list for the past three years and that is a Michael Kors rose gold watch. Yes I know it's very cliche of me to have something a lot of other bloggers have but I absolutely love it. My Dad was really struggling with what to get me for Christmas but knew that I really needed/wanted a watch so he got me a Michael Kors watch which I am in love with. It is a little big at the moment so I do need to get a couple of links taken out but I am obsessed and it'll be glued to my wrist. He also got me a little silver watch as well which is stunning. I know you're probably thinking why two watches and that's because my job are very strict when it comes to uniform standards and the Michael Kors one definitely isn't uniform standards so he got me a simple but beautiful silver watch which is absolutely stunning. I'm going to love alternating between the two.



One of my best friends Beki also very generously bought me a beautiful pearl bracelet which I am in love with and literally haven't stopped wearing it since she gave it to me. I've become really obsessed with bracelets and watches and stuff at the moment as you can tell so all three of these gifts made me extremely happy.



Music Player 

My Dad also got me this gorgeous music player which I am in love with. It's just so gorgeous and so different to any other music players I have used. I love the fact he got me it in red as I love a pop of color in my life. The sound on this little music player is incredible. I won't lie, I found it a little difficult to use at first as I'm such a itunes/apple geek but now I use it all the time. It's amazing. It also came with a gorgeous red cover which adds that little bit of glamour to it. I absolutely love it and I'm so grateful.

Violin 

Interesting fact about me, I actually know how to play the violin. I stopped a few years ago as I had so much going on and lost all motivation however I've really been wanting to get back into it and my Mum decided to buy me one which I was super pleased about. It didn't arrive until after Christmas and I will have to take it back to a music shop as I have kinda maybe forgotten how to put the strings on. Oops. I'm hoping to get that done in the New Year. I am mega excited to get back into it. It came with a 'Teach Yourself' DVD which I'm not really going to use as I already know how to play however it's going to be good for the first couple of days in order to remind myself of perhaps a few things that I have forgotten. Music throughout 2016 has been one of the most important things to me and I'm so excited to teach myself. I have no plan to be amazing but you're never too old to learn new things. Also can we just talk about how gorgeous the case is? Green is one of my favorite colors and the brown from the violin just looks so incredible beautiful against the case. 

Gift Sets 

My family know how much I love perfumes and little gift sets with shower gels and stuff so I opened a few lovely little gifts. The first thing I opened was from my friend Beki (she was very generous this year) once again who got me a Baylis and Harding gift set for your feet which I absolutely loved as my feet are always a nightmare. I get so much dry skin and as I have to wear heels for work and walk around a lot they always cause me a little bit of agony so I am glad now that I have this little set to pamper them with.

My cousin also got me an amazing Sanctuary Spa gift set, I've never really used many of their products before as I always find them slightly expensive but I love things like this where you can really pamper yourself and I'll definitely be using this on New Year's Day as having a bit of a pamper session is a tradition of mine. I also got an eyebrow kit from my cousin. Eyebrows are something I don't spend a lot of time on. I quite like my eyebrows thick and I don't fill them in at all when I probably should. I also now have my own set of tweezers so me and my Mum (and sometimes my Dad) can all stop arguing. My aunt and uncle also bought me a perfume set from Gucci called 'Gucci Guilty' which I love. It smells amazing and comes with a little body moisturizer as well that obviously has the same scent. 

PJs & Jumper 

My mum bought me a stunning pink and blue PJ set for Christmas which I opened on Christmas Eve as is tradition and I absolutely love them. They are just so super comfy and so warm. She also bought me another set of PJ's which are silk and come in this beautiful black with white stars pattern. I think this will be perfect for the New Year. I love that these PJ's have shorts as well as despite it being winter and freezing cold at the moment I always tend to get extremely hot in the evenings. I also received a little jumper from my cousin from the Disney store which is so cute and perfect for cosying up in in the evenings. I've already been wearing this and it's just the cutest thing. As a huge lover of Disney anything like this makes me super happy. 

Book 

I absolutely love everything I got for Christmas this year but one of my absolute favorite presents has to be this book that I got from my friend Beki. As she knows, and as some of you know if you follow me on social media I absolutely love travelling and one of my goals for 2017 is too pack a suitcase, pick up my passport and travel the world a little bit more. This book has so many amazing places in and I've already had a blast going through and putting stars next to the ones I've been too already. I look forward to doing the same in 2017. I would highly recommend this book for all you avid travel lovers there. 

Other Little Bits and Bobs 

I received a few other bits and bobs as well such as this diary from my Mum which is so super pretty, a dreamcatcher from my cousin, cousins wife, a river island gift card from my cousin's cousin, a perfume which I am in love with as it has my name on and also smells amazing and also a little orchid candle as well which smells devine.



So that's it, that's what I got for Christmas 2016. I wasn't expecting any of this amazing stuff at all and I am so super grateful and thankful to my family for going out of the way to spoil me. I know I am extremely lucky. I think this is going to be my last post of 2016 so I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish you all an absolutely incredible new year. I have a few posts lined up for the first few days of January so make sure you stay tuned to my social media for when these posts will be up. If you have done a post like this make sure to leave it in the comments section below as I love having a little nose at other people's presents too.

Once again I wish you all an amazing New Year. I hope you all have an amazing time whatever you get up too. Let me know in the comments what your New Year's Resolutions are and I'll be back with new content in 2017. 

What did you get for Christmas? 
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign