22 December 2016

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Party Playlist


Hey Everyone!! Christmas is officially three days away. Three!!! How insane is that?! I can't believe how fast December has gone and Christmas has come around and can't believe that it's only a few days until we hit 2017! What is going on?! I've still got a couple of presents I need to get but I'm pretty much done which makes me super happy. I've done all the wrapping for the presents I have got so far so I am thinking when I'm out shopping I'll get them wrapped when I'm out. You know at Christmas they always have stalls that try to raise money for different charities by getting volunteers to wrap any presents? I think it's such an amazing idea and a great little simple but extremely effective way to give back at this time of year.
Anyway enough about that. As we all know Christmas is only a few days away and I know people still have parties to attend and will definitely be heading out over the weekend. I think they'll be a few sore heads over the festive period. If you have a party to attend or are perhaps throwing a party of your own and are looking for a good little playlist with pretty much everything on that then you have come to the right place. I have created a playlist over on my spotify that I am currently listening to now whilst writing this post. Michael Buble, Ariana Grande, Wham, Mariah Carey and of course The Pogues all make an appearance making it just the idea party playlist. This is also a playlist that can be used for New Year with the very popular Auld Lang Syne and Happy New Year making appearances too. 


If you're feeling frustrated and still have a number of things to do before the big day then hopefully this will calm you down and make you feel a little bit festive. It's the perfect playlist for the drive to work, or to listen to as you go round the shops with your headphones in for last minute presents. I thoroughly enjoyed putting this together and I really hope you enjoy listening to it. My spotify is Fleur Danielle Griffin and there are numerous playlists on there so have a browse. 

What are your favorite Christmas songs? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig