Pages

Categories

18 December 2016

The Christmas Tag


Hi Everyone! Can you believe that Christmas is one week today?! I can't believe how fast it's come around and I can't actually believe how fast December has gone. Today I've just spent the day wrapping presents and shopping for last minute drinks and stuff to have over the festive period (may or may not have bought over 7 bottles of prosecco...oops). I'm so excited it's ridiculous. I haven't really felt that festive over the past couple of years as I've always been working and really busy. This year however I managed to book a lot of my leave in December which has definitely gone in my favor and has definitely made me appreciate the festive season this year a bit more. Anyway, enough rambling. Today I thought that I would do a christmassy tag as well I can't get enough of Christmas themed things at the moment. I found this tag on quite a few blogs so I thought why not do one to help you all get into the Christmas spirit and let you know a bit more about what I like around Christmas.Hope you enjoy!

On A Scale Of 1 to 10 how much are you in the Christmas mood? 
It's officially only one week left until Christmas so I'm a solid 8 at the moment. That'll increase as the week goes on but I'm definitely in the Christmas mood! Just ask my family...I'm driving them nuts with Christmas music and wrapping paper, bows and glitter everywhere!!

When wrapping Christmas presents are you a pro or a fail? 
This is a tough question as I go through stages. Sometimes I can be really good and then other times I can be absolutely useless. It really depends on the gifts I have and the timescale in which I have to wrap them and also who is around the house at the time as I hate pressure. I've definitely not got my mum's knack of wrapping presents and I hate putting them unwrapped and in gift bags. I'd rather wrap them properly as I think it makes it a lot more special.





When did you put up your Christmas decorations and do you do anything special whilst putting them up? 
We put the Christmas decorations up this year on the 8th  December which is extremely early for us as normally we put them up a week/a week and a half before Christmas but as we were going Germany for a few days and also have my cousin from Mauritius here with us we decided to put them up a little earlier. We didn't really do anything special whilst putting them up though we just ate mince pies and listened to Christmas music whilst putting them up.

What is your Christmas Tree decorated like? 
Well as you can see from the photos above my tree is a standard fake Christmas tree that is actually on it's last legs. I think next year we will be buying a new one but it's decorated with twinkling multi-colored fairy lights and a ton of different decorations that we have had since we were kids.

Do you get dressed up or stay in your PJs on Christmas Day? 
Whilst we're opening presents we stay in our PJ's and then we all have a bath/shower and get ready for when family comes round for Christmas Dinner. This year the house will be packed, more than usual and I'm super excited for the atmosphere!

What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas Season? 
Without even thinking it has to 100% be New York. I want to see the tree at the Rockerfella Centre, go shopping at Macy's and ice skating in Central Park please and thank you! If you have followed my blog for a while or follow me on social media or are reading this and know me in real life then I'm sure you said New York out loud when reading this question. It really is a no brainer. I really hope 2017 will be the year I go.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer without googling? 
This will be tough but I'll try...Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Blixen , Dasher, Cupid? I'm sure that's all wrong but hey I tried! Be sure to let me know in the comments which ones I missed out please!



Are you on Santa's Naughty or Nice list this year? (Be Honest) 
Without sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet I like to think of myself as a nice caring considerate person so I'd hope I'd be on the nice list but hey, who knows!!

Name three things you love to do leading up to Christmas? 
Visiting Winter Wonderland, listen to Christmas music and walking around London looking at all the beautiful decorations that are put up around all the shops and around the city. London is just so magical this time of year. I love it.



Any Christmas wishes? 
That all my family and friends and anyone special I've met this year has a very Merry Christmas filled with love and happiness and that this continues throughout the following year.

Name 10 Christmas Songs You Love? 
1. All I Want For Christmas
2. Last Christmas
3. White Christmas
4. Fairytale Of New York
5. Merry Christmas Everyone
6. Drivin' Home For Christmas
7. Jingle Bell Rock (Always want to do the mean girls dance when I hear this!)
I really cannot think of 10 but these are definitely my most played songs every year around this time.

Name three Christmas movies you love? 
This is easy!!
1. The Holiday
2. Love Actually
3. Miracle On 34th Street.

Do you like white lights or colored? 
Both!! I love colored lights on my tree and around my fire place because its something I've had my entire life however if I'm out and about I love seeing white lights as everything is so much prettier and looks a million times more magical.



Which do you like a little better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
Christmas Day definitely. I just love spending the day with everyone I love eating delicious food, opening presents and listening to Christmas music and then after watching a nice little festive film.

What is your favorite make up look to wear? 
Sparkly eyes and a red lip are a must at Christmas so I tend to go all out around this time of year. Sparkly eyes are definitely my favorite.

Right now as you're answering these questions how long is it until Christmas? 
One week!! So exciting!!



Do you have any presents that you open on Christmas Eve? 
My mum always buys me and my brother new PJ's for Christmas Eve and New Year's eve so we always open them but everything else is left for Christmas Day.

Name three things on your Christmas list.
Honestly, I don't have anything on my Christmas list this year. I just want to be happy and celebrate it with my family and friends that's all I'm really asking for.

You're having a down day and are not in the Christmas spirit. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy? 
Listen to Christmas music or watch Christmas films. A Christmas Carol always has a way of lifting my spirits and putting me in the Christmas spirit.



What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner? 
Turkey and stuffing, cranberry sauce, croquet potatoes and pigs in blankets. There is literally nothing better!!

So there we have it. The Christmas Tag! I absolutely loved writing this post and I definitely feel so super festive right now as well! Feel free to copy and paste and answer these questions on your own blog and leave the links in the comments section below so that I can have a read. I hope you enjoyed this post and I really hope you got to know a little bit more about me and how I love to celebrate Christmas. 

Are you all ready for Christmas? Or are you a last minute person like I normally am! 
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign