7 November 2016

A Little Update...


Hey Everyone! So as you know my blog has taken a bit of a back seat at the moment. I just have had so much stuff going on in my life along with my laptop being in  for repair and me still not heading to John Lewis to pick it up because I literally don't have the time. However I have had the time I need to come back to my blog with some fresh ideas, new posts lined up and more time in my life to now focus on my blog as well. I have split this post into a few categories with a brief overview of what has happened. Keep reading to find out what has been going on with me lately.


Personal: Yes, sadly relationships is what makes this personal section have to be included. This part of my life sadly hasn't been great. From getting messed about with to being cheated on I've had it all these past couple of months and unfortunately it hasn't made me the happiest person at all. However, everything happens for a reason and I am super thankful those guys are now out of my life. I don't really tend to past my 'love' life all over the internet as it's something that is quite personal to me and something I never ever have luck with. Like I said this is bottom of my priority list at the moment anyway and I'm focusing more on myself first as if I'm not happy how can I expect to make someone else happy. My mental health has to come first and unless I meet someone who can understand that I'm staying far away. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Work: This is one part of my life I'm actually super happy with at the moment. Yes shift work can be absolutely exhausting and make me the moodiest person you will ever meet but still, I love my job. Working for an airline is something I've wanted to do my entire life. I've always loved to travel and I just love the hustle and bustle of the airport. However it has taken a lot of my time over the past few months. As you all probably know if you've been following this blog for a while now I've been to Mauritius twice this year and went on a week long trip to Yorkshire in August and I'm heading on a 4 day trip to Germany in  December too and I've been working loads to get this time off which is good as I love my job but it has been tiring. I have also recently become permanent which I am super pleased about as I must have been doing something right. It is on a part time basis at the moment which I'm not particularly keen on but at least it means I can devote that time to my blog as well as my friends and family so it's not all that bad. Fingers crossed I get a full time contract soon though!

Friends and Family: My Mum and brother have just come back from a month long trip to Mauritius so my Dad and I have been the only ones in the house and between working most days and not really getting time to sit down and catch up on each other's days we have had to clean, wash, cook, visit other family all whilst making sure we can take calls from my Mum and brother in Mauritius. It has been quite exhausting. Friendship wise, I have lost a couple of friends this year including one of my best friends from school sadly due to the fact I was so busy and didn't really communicate more. We were never able to fully resolve this and it is something that has upset me quite a bit as she was one of my best friends and a person I thought would always be there but I can understand where she's come from which is another reason why I'm glad my schedule is going to be a lot less hectic now as it means I can now work on building my friendships more and being there for them a lot more than I have been and just become a better friend.

Other Bits and Bobs: Other things I've been doing more include reading  more. I love books and I love reading and discovering new books. I've also been spending a lot of time watching new films, going on long walks and just trying hard to move more instead of being constantly set on a chair either at work or at home and it's helped lots. I've learnt a lot more and have had a clearer head as well. It's doing this things that is helping me become a more positive person.

So as you can see life has been fairly stressful for me at the moment. However now heading towards Christmas and New Year I want to end 2016 on a high so I look forward to spending more time with friends and family, enjoying my working life, working on my blog more and just genuinely looking forward to my overall happiness improving. It's something that I think plays a huge importance on your overall health and wellbeing and  definitely something I'm going to  make a lot of time for.

I hope you enjoyed this post and like I said at the beginning I have got quite a few posts lined up over the next few weeks that I am excited to get to work on and for you all to read. Leave me a comment below to let me know what kinds of posts to like to see on my blog or even what you think I could do to make my blog a bit better. It is something I want to improve on so hearing your thoughts would be amazing.


Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig