14 July 2016

Favourite Songs At The Moment


Hey Everyone! So if you have been reading my blog for the past year or so then you will know that throughout 2015 I did spotify playlists at the end of every month with music that I absolutely loved. This wasn't necessarily music that was released during that month but also songs from years ago that I had forgotten about and found a new founded love for them. If you're reading this and you know me or you've been following me for a long time on various social medias then you will know how much I love music. I love going to concerts, and shows and just going to musical events where and when I can. It just brightens my day. Here are my favorite songs so far of 2016. There's something for everyone here I would say! Enjoy!


1. Locked Away - R City
2. Here Without You - Boyce Avenue
3. Too Much In Love To Care - Sunset Boulevard (Musical)
4. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
5. Pillowtalk - Zayn
6. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
7. Some Things Are Meant To Be - Little Woman (The Musical)
8. Beautiful Soul - Boyce Avenue
9. One Call Away - Charlie Puth
10. Run Away With Me - (Collabro Version)
11. Money - Lawson
12. Work From Home - Fifth Harmony
13. Coming Home - Sigma & Rita Ora
14. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner
15. Wild Things - Alessia Cara
16. Light It Up - Major Lazer
17. Once In A While - Time Flies
18. Make My Love Go - Jay Sean/Sean Paul
19. Believe - Finding Neverland (Musical)
20. All That Matters - Finding Neverland (Musical)
21. Stronger - Finding Neverland (Musical)
22. What You Mean To Me - Finding Neverland (Musical)
23. Write On Me - Fifth Harmony
24. Tears - Clean Bandit/Louisa Johnson
25. Cheap Thrills - Sia
26. Heartbreaking Truth - Anna Graceman
27. I hate u, I love u - Gnash/Olivia O'Brien
28. All In My Head (Flex) - Fifth Harmony
29. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
30. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
31. When Your Feet Don't Touch The Ground - Finding Neverland (Musical)
32. Just Like Fire - P!NK
33. You Don't Know Love - Olly Murs
34. Rabbit Hole - Blink 182
35. Send My Love To Your New Lover - Adele
36. Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes
37. Terrible Love - The National



So there's a list of some of my favorite songs this year so far. I absolutely love just spending my evenings or rainy days creating new spotify play lists or downloading and coming across new songs and artists as well. It just makes my day so much better especially if I'm having a particularly bad day. As you can see I have linked my playlist above so you can have a listen to any of the songs on there if you like. Be sure to check out my other spotify playlists HERE. If you have spotify be sure to leave your links in the comments section below as I would love to check them out. 



What have been your favorite songs of 2016 so far? 
Hugs and Kisses

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig