Pages

Categories

24 June 2016

Payday/July Wishlist




Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. As you all probably know if you follow me on twitter or snapchat I am currently on holiday in Mauritius and I am having the best time with family. Not going to lie, I haven't really done a lot since I've been here because all my family are working and the last time I was here I went out so much and saw practically everything anyway so I am just using this time to just chill out and relax and go and see different family members. I am mainly here for a family wedding which isn't until the beginning of July anyway so it's nice to just use this time to do a bit of shopping and catch up with family who I didn't see the last time. Anyway, before I ramble on too much let's get back to the point of this post.





Wishlists are one of my favorite blog posts to read and it's been a while since I've done a wishlist post on my blog. I thought today would be the day I post one on the blog as there's a list as long as my arm, maybe even longer at the moment so I thought why not share what's on there with you. Enjoy!

Scrub Love Coffee Scrubs: Coffee Scrubs seem to becoming the new alternative to normal scrubs you find in Boots and Superdrug. Everyone seems to rave about them and I'm not the biggest coffee fan. The smell and taste I just find quite overpowering so I'm not even sure I'll like this but I am so intrigued to try them as I've heard nothing but rave reviews and I'm all about skincare and making sure it's in tiptop condition all year round. Found HERE.

Jo Malone English Pear Candle: I love Jo Malone. It's one of my favorite brands when it comes to candles and one I've wanted to try for a while now has been the gorgeous English Pear candle. Every time I'm in Covent Garden in London I always pop into the Jo Malone store they have there and have a sniff. It just smells amazing and it is quite a warm scent so not really the best for the Summer but hey candles can be burnt all year round right? Found HERE.

LVNDR Rainbow Moonstone Ring: One of my favorite jewelry brands is definitely LVNDR run by the lovely blogger Em Sheldon. The pieces are just so beautiful and this beautiful moonstone ring is just so beautiful and perfect for summer as it'll go with absolutely everything. Found HERE.

AX Paris Lace Gold Dress: I've been looking for the perfect cream/gold dress for ages now and whilst browsing the New Look website I came across this gorgeous little number from AX Paris. It's just so beautiful and I love that the neck isn't that low and it's a reasonable length and I just think it's super pretty. Summer get's pretty hectic when it comes to my social calendar as there are so many birthdays including mine to go to so this will definitely come in handy. Found HERE,

Pandora Pink Love Stud Earrings: I adore Pandora. I've got a bracelet that I never ever take off and I love collecting charms for it however the other jewelry that Pandora do are also stunning and I just can't resist this beautiful pair of earrings. They are pink, heart shaped and have diamonds on them. What more could a girl want? Found HERE.

Victoria Secret Capri Pants: One thing I'm making more of an effort on at the moment is my health and fitness and nothing will motivate me more than feeling and looking good in what I wear and these gorgeous capri pants from Victoria Secret are just stunning. I love the vibrant look to them and they'll definitely make me excited to work out more. Found HERE.

Aspinal Travel Wallet: If there's something I've had my eyes on for a while now it's an Aspinal travel wallet. My mum has a few aspinal products and absolutely loves them and as I'm planning on travelling a lot more this year I want something that can keep me very organised and I believe this is the perfect thing to have. I love the compartments and I would really love it in silver as it just seems more classy. Found HERE.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid: Probably the last blogger in the world to try this foundation. The last time I bought a bottle I ended up being matched to the completely wrong colour so I am still yet to get matched properly. I've heard so many rave reviews about this and I've probably commited a blogger crime here by not trying it but fear not it is on the list. I love that it has SPF 15 in it as well making it perfect for the warmer months. Found HERE.

So there we have it just a small wishlist of things I'm hoping to get my hands on when payday rolls round/throughout July at some point. I will be starting to make this wishlists a monthly thing as I do love a good wishlist and rather than save my list in my notes section on my phone I'll whip up a blog post and share it with you all instead. Are any things on here on your wishlist?

What is on your payday wishlist? 
Hugs and Kisses

*Credit for Scrub Love Photo in Collage to Emtalks as I was unable to clip the file to this collage* 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I am also a lover of Jo Malone candles and those Victoria's secret capri pants look so pretty! I recently came across your blog and I love it xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ax Paris Lace Gold dress looks so nice. It looks like something I would wear.
    Chanté||The Enchantéd Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign