25 June 2016

Beauty Things I Suck At #Round2


So around this time last year I did a post titled beauty things I suck at because lets face it even though I post a few beauty related things here and there I am definitely not an expert. I definitely know a lot more about beauty than I did 3 and a half years ago when I started blogging but there are still things I am absolutely clueless and useless about. So before I ramble on too much here are some more beauty related things that I absolutely suck at.





Lining My Lips: I am absolutely hopeless at lining my lips. I just cannot do them. Something always seems to go wrong whether that is smudging it, or not applying it evenly I just cannot do them at all. Kylie Jenner I most definitely am not!

Using Heat Protection Products: I always get told my hair is really healthy and in immaculate condition and what do I do to it and the answer is absolutely nothing. I'm actually really bad with my hair as I never use any heat protection on it when I curl or straighten it or even blow dry it. I guess I've just been lucky in the fact my hair doesn't seem to mind it. I really must improve on that so if you have any recommendations for heat protection products please leave them in the comments below.

Doing My Own Hair: This is one I don't even beat round the bush about. I'm hopeless at doing my own hair. I can't even get it into a pony tail without it ending up with bumps at the top or being too loose or too tight. Don't even get me started on trying to curl my own hair. 4 times I've managed to burn my face or fingers. I just give up. I had a boat party a few weeks ago and instead of curling my hair or getting my Mum or my friend to do it I decided no, do you know what? Let me go and get it done at the hairdressers instead. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg but I really do need to sit down and mess around with my hair a little bit more.

Applying Blusher & Highlighter: My make up routine consists of foundation, concealer and powder and that is it. When it comes to blusher I just can't apply it properly. The ones I pick either make me look like a clown or just do not suit me in the slightest, It's the exact same with highlighter. I have very often ended up looking like a vampire from twilight. I really do need to take some tips from some of these youtubers, for example freddymylovee as her highlight and blusher always looks immaculate.

Getting My Eyebrows Done On Time: I love getting my eyebrows done however because my life is always consumed with work or family events I barely find time to go out and get them done. I can honestly leave them for weeks on end before I get them done and when I eventually do go I dread it as it's always so incredibly painful. I must work on going to get them done regularly.

Applying Moisturizer: This is mainly a winter thing but when it's cold and you've just come out from a warm shower all you want to do is put on warm clothes straight away instead of moisturize your body. Now that it is summer I'm on top of it with the moisturizer and make sure my skin is as soft as possible and that it is glowing as well as I tend to have my legs and arms out a lot more during the summer.

So there's just a little lighthearted post to get you through the Sunday evening blues! I love reading and writing posts like this as they really cheer me up. I am definitely going to start working on these things a lot more as I really do want to start making more of an effort when it comes to beauty. If you relate to any of these things as well then please let me know in the comments below.

What beauty things do you suck at?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this post! : ) I'm useless at remembering to get my brows done on time too xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I suck at remembering to moisturise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! We can't be perfect for sure... ahah x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I always forget moisturiser too, I put on foundation and then I'm like oh crap forgot it again aha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! I suck at doing my own hair I wish I was better. I'm terrible at lining my eyes and filling in my eyebrows so I just don't haha xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig