Pages

Categories

8 June 2016

An Updated Travel Wishlist


One of my biggest passions in life is travel. Ever since a young age I have loved going to different places and exploring different things and because it has been something I am interested in I even decided to study it at GCSE level, did a course at college and then even took a degree in it and believe me I still haven't learnt everything. It's just something that I love, am passionate about and have a lot of knowledge about and now I work for one of the biggest airlines in the world which is amazing. If you read my post about improving my happiness for the rest of 2016 then you will know one of those things on my list was to travel more. I want to go and explore different places around the world so I thought why not compose a little list of places I'd like to have visited by this time next year. Enjoy.





Osnabruck

Osnabruck, is a place not many people have heard of but it is actually a town in Germany. It was where my Grandma (on my Dad's side) was from and she sadly passed away a few years ago. Since then we have sworn to go there but as everyone in my house does shift work it's hard to find the time where we are all off and can all go together. This December my Dad and I have finally managed to book the same time off work which is amazing so we will be heading there to see where my Grandparents got married. I never knew my Dad's Dad and rarely ever saw my Grandma as she lives in Scotland so to go back to the place she grew up and to see different things like where they got married will be amazing. It is also Christmas market season as well so I cannot wait. 

Prague

It is only in the past year or so that I have become more and more interested in Prague. It's not a place I really know much about but it looks so pretty in the photos I've seen and it's just a place in Europe I would really like to visit and explore more. 

Universal Studios


If you've been following me for a long time now then you will know just how much I want to go to the states. It's just a place I really want to visit. All my favorite places and things to do just seem to be in America and one place I really want to visit is Universal Studios. I just think it will be such a fascinating place to visit. I really want to visit the Harry Potter themepark as well. I really hope I get to visit there in the next couple of years. 

Vietnam 

I'm someone who's fascinated by history. I love reading old newspapers and magazines and watching old films to see how life was back there and one thing I find fascinating is the Vietnam War and it is something I would like to know more about. However I think one of the things that appeals to me the most about Vietnam is the authenticity of the place. It's not somewhere I see mentioned a lot by people. It's not a major holiday destination and I find going to a place like that where you will actually get to experience the culture that's been untouched by tourists is so appealing. Plus after seeing a photo like the above place how could you not want to go?!

Santorini 

Yes this may be the biggest cliche on this post because it's now known as a place where lots of bloggers and youtubers go but I mean look at the photo above? Can you blame them? Greece has always been a place I've wanted to go to as I absolutely love Greek food and I really want to experience the culture and what better way to start than with santorini. With it's beautiful waters, stunning white and blue buildings and amazing food this is one place I'm definitely going to be exploring sometime soon.

So there we have it, just five places that I really want to visit in the next year or so. All of which are extremely different. Like I said, I love travelling and it's definitely something I need to do more of in the next couple of years. Working for a major airline will have it's advantages pretty soon. I actually head back to Mauritius in a couple of weeks for a holiday and also for a friend's wedding so make sure to follow my instagram and twitter, both of which are @xbellefleurx to keep up to date with my adventures.

Are you jetting off anywhere exciting soon? Let me know in the comments below along with any recommendations of places you think I should visit whether that be abroad or in the UK itself. 
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. I really want to visit the Maldives and the bora bora islands! X
    Lovely post :)
    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! I was very happily surprised to see Osnabruck on this list because I actually lived there for a few months when I was first born! My dad was in the army so I was born in Rinteln and we lived in Osnabruck. I've never been back though and I would really love to go.

    Other than that Vietnam is on my list! I also want to go to the Maldives and Fiji. And I want to do more travel around Europe.

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign