Pages

Categories

11 May 2016

Remembering Why I Started Blogging


Hey everyone! Hope you are well! If you read my last post (now deleted) you will know that I haven't really had a lot of motivation when it comes to blogging due to personal reasons and also being really busy at work as well. I have really missed blogging and I have just wanted to sit down and type up a post but every time I do there's just been that lack of motivation. I recently had a talk with my best friend and it gave me that push I need to not quit my blog but to carry on as it is something I love doing and is something that makes me extremely happy.





I feel like this is me starting my blog afresh and as an introduction to the new happier positive me I wanted to write a post listing all the reasons as to why I even started blogging in the first place as I think this is a lovely reminder to look back on in times where you might feel a little lost or down with blogging in general so before I ramble on even further (we all know how much I love a good ramble) here are my four main reasons as to why I started blogging.

To Continue My Love Of Writing 
I've always loved to write. I've kept journals from a young age and I've actually written a few short stories in the past as well which I've done nothing with yet but I've always enjoyed writing whatever pops into my head. Having a blog has definitely kept up that passion of mine as I absolutely love it. I think if you love writing then starting a blog is absolutely perfect for that as it's a perfect way to share your ideas, thoughts and opinions on different subjects that not just you are passionate about but also other readers who may come across your blog.

To Be More Creative 
I think this is one of the main reasons as to why I started a blog. I remember back in December 2012 I was lying in bed reading Zoe, Tanya's and Louisa's blog and thinking do you know what? I have ideas of my own I would like to put out there. I've always loved taking photos and writing and I thought this would be the perfect way to combine the two. Yes I am not a complete natural at either but hey these things take work and looking back at some of my recent posts compared to my first ones I'm really proud of how far I've come. I mean this is my

To Meet Like Minded People 
If there's one thing I wanted to do when I was blogging is to make sure that I joined part of a very like minded community and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Some of my favorite bloggers are my favorites because they like the same things I do for the same reasons or they just post about things that I am interested in but don't know much about and can therefore learn about. I just loved being part of a community where nobody really judges each other. It' such a supportive community and it's one I definitely do not want to leave.

To Have A Space Where I Can Be Myself 
I guess this sort of links to the point I made at the end of the last point about people not really judging each other. One of the main reasons I started blogging even though I was absolutely terrified to was so that I could finally be myself. After seeing the success of other bloggers I realised it could be a place where I could just share my love for all things beauty related and share other things I enjoy too like music, fashion, food as well as sharing things that I've been up to such as going to concerts and outings with friends too. It's just a space where I can sit and write about anything I want to as well as share all my photos as well.

So there we have it, just a few small reasons of why I blog. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope it gives a little bit of inspiration for those of you out there who are perhaps struggling with blogging at the moment and might need a little bit of a push or inspiration as to why you should keep on going. This is definitely a post that I will be referring to a lot whenever I'm feeling down and upset and I hope this post has made you think of reasons as to why you starting blogging as well.

What made you want to start blogging? 
Hugs and Kisses

8 comments:

  1. Basically the same reasons, having a space where you can share thoughts and ideas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are OK lovely, glad you are here to stay! I definitely started mine for the same reasons as you :)

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah, your comments on my posts have meant a lot and I really appreciate it. I'm feeling a lot better finally :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Fleur, I did get to read your last post and after that, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling more positive. I think having something to focus on (like a blog), is the perfect thing when other things in life aren't going so well, it's certainly helped me many times! I do hope you keep up with it as I love reading your posts and yes there's so many great reasons to keep it going. Hugs, Dani :-) xx
    http://crystalsparklydreams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dani. You've always been so so supportive of my blog and you're such a lovely person to thank you so so much, I really appreciate it!! xx

      Delete
  4. I agree with Dani Martin! I started my blog as my own little happy place and whenever the going gets rough, turning to my blog inspires me and also forces me to look at all the wonderful things I have going on! The number one reason I started my blog was to motivate, and better myself as a person, but also to appreciate things in life I often take for granted. It's a nice little reminder to stay in the present! I love your musings!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was such a lovely read. Thank you so much Lisa!! I absolutely love your blog so I look forward to reading your future posts :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign