25 May 2016

80 Blog Post Ideas For The Uninspired


Hey Everyone! So as most of you will know I recently lost all inspiration I had for blogging. I had a lot going on in my personal life and I was focusing more on my full time job with BA which left me very little time to focus on my blog however over the past couple of weeks I've begun focusing on it
a lot more and I want to work even harder to product better content that not only I'm proud of but that you will also enjoy reading. During my breaks at work and any spare time I have I've thought of blog post ideas that anyone can right up that take little to no time at all, are very cost effective and will make you fall in love with blogging again.




We all feel a little uninspired from time to time and unmotivated so here are 80 post ideas in all categories to help you when you're feeling unsure of what to write about.

1. Monthly Playlists
2. Outfit Of The Day
3. Hair Of The Day
4. What's In My Bag?
5. Room Tour
6. Recent Purchases
7. Favorite Ever Products
8. A Day In The Life
9. Favorite Shows To Watch On Netflix
10. Favorite Books
11. Favorite Pieces Of Jewelry
12. Travel Wishlist
13. Favorite Instagram Accounts
14. Weekly Recap Of Favorite Blog Posts You've Read
15. Photo Diaries
16. Top Products Under £10/15/5
17. How Much Is My Face Worth?
18. Make Up Collection
19. Photos Of You Growing Up
20. What's On My iPhone?
21. What Do You Eat In A Day?
22. Current Favorite Bloggers?
23. Why Do You Blog?
24. Your Fitness Routine
25. Products You've Recently Used Up?
26. Disappointed Products.
27. Products Worth The Hype
28. Favorite Books
29. Get Creative In The Kitchen And Share Your Favorite Recipes
30. Your Shoe Collection
31. Things That Make You Happy
32. What's In Your Make Up Bag?
33. Wishlists - What Are Your Lusting Over?
34. Blogging Tips/Advice
35. Share Some Facts About You (50/25)
36. Things That Make You Happy
37. What Motivates You?
38. Weekly/Monthly Goals
39. Monthly Favorites
40. Money Saving Tips
41. What To Do On A Sick Day
42. Write A Letter To Your Younger Self
44. Share Your Inspiration For Blogging
45. Share Some Life Hacks
46. What's Your Skincare Routine? (Morning/Night)
47. Favorite Snapchatters 
48. Going On Holiday? Share Your Packing Tips
49. What Lessons Have Your Learnt In Your Life So Far?
50. Favorite Make Up Tools
51. Fashion/Beauty Lust List
52. What Is Your Favorite Place In The World & Why?
53. Favorite Things About The Current Season?
54. Share Your Pamper/Relaxation Routine
55. Tips To Focus More On Your
56. Who Inspires You?
57. Bullet Journal? Let Your Readers Have A Sneak Peak.
58. Special Occasion Coming Up? Share A Gift Guide!
59. Favorite Perfumes.
60. How Do Your Store Your Make Up?
61. Favorite Places To Eat
62. Share A Life Update
63. Share Your Favorite Clothing Items
64. What Motivates You To Work Out?
65. Favorite Clothing/Beauty Brands
66. How Do You Edit Your Blog/Instagram Photos?
67. What Are Your Beauty/Fashion Essentials?
68. Share Some Positivity 
69. What Are Your Favorite Work Out Routines? 
70. What Are Your Wardrobe Essentials? 
71. Do A Seasonal Photo Shoot & Post The Photos On Your Blog
72. Share Your Favorite Items In Your Favorite Color (Rose Gold, Pink, Blue etc) 
73. Share Your Favorite Places To Shop Online 
74. What Are Your Favorite Trends At The Moment? 
75. Share Your Top Health & Well Being Tips. 
76. Travel Regularly? Share Your Top Travel Tips 
77. Shopped Recently? Share What You Bought! 
78. What Are Your Holy Grail Items? 
79. What Is On Your Bucket List? 
80. Share Some Insight and Positivity On Your Blog To Inspire Others. 

So there we have 80 ideas of what you can write about on your blog when you're feeling that little unmotivated, uninspired or maybe have the case of bloggers block and have run out of ideas. I know a lot of you at the moment are finishing university and after months of dissertation work and assignments are wondering what on earth you can right about now that everything has come to an end but hopefully this post has helped you a lot. If none of these ideas have helped you but you still want to product content on your blog then asking your blogging friends or other bloggers you come across to maybe guest post on your blog as this can possibly help you get back into the swing of things, get new readers to come across your blog and still allow you to keep that consistency up. It's not something I've ever done on my blog before but it is something I'll be doing in the future. 

Do you have any more blog post ideas? If so leave them in the comments section below. 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Such good ideas! I find it so hard when I don't know what to write about! xx


    The perks of being a hipster – Arriving in Santorini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Glad it's helped you lovely!! I love your santorini post too! Now I want to go there even more! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great ideas. I wish I had this post a month ago because I was feeling so uninspired. X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! I'm glad it'll help you and hopefully has inspired you even more :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love posts like this, I feel like you can never have too many ideas in your stash so I'm definintely saving this. Great post! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thank you so much Kim! Glad it has helped :) xx

      Delete
  4. I loved this post, writers block is the worst!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thank you for reading! Glad it has helped :) xx

      Delete
  5. This helped so much! Thanks for the great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome hun! Glad it has helped you :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great post, love! I hate when bloggers block sets in I'm forever writing lists upon lists of ideas whilst I'm at work haha!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too haha!! Glad it has helped you though :) xx

      Delete
  7. What a brilliant post!!! I find I have been struggling recently! This will come in brilliant! Thanks

    http://catwalkgossip.com

    Danielle Josephine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Glad it has helped you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  8. These are one of my favourite posts to read! Find that they give me so many ideas of my own and inspire me alot! Thanks for sharing hun X

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Emily! Glad it'll come in handy! :) xx

      Delete
  9. My favorite blog posts to read are the ones where bloggers are just writing what's on their minds. I also love blogging about what's on my mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good ideas here! Definitely saving this post for when I feel uninspired

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Nicole! Glad it'll help :) xx

      Delete
  11. This was just what I needed! Thanks for sharing :)

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Hannah! Glad it has helped! :) xx

      Delete
  12. Aww, thanks for compiling this list and helping us all out! You're fantastic! Hope you feel inspired again soon!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great post!! Very helpful! <3

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amelia! Glad it helped you :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love posts like these - such good ideas!! I especially like the 'day in the life' post idea!!

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You John! Glad it's helped :) xx

      Delete
  15. Such a lovely post, thanks for sharing! Exactly what I needed. Loving your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you so much lovely :) xx

      Delete
  16. Great blog post & definitely going to use some of these! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad it helped :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig