Pages

Categories

17 March 2016

New Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush Perfume


Hey everyone! Hope you are all well. It feels like ages since I last wrote a blog post but life has kind of taken over and I've been so busy trying to organize my life, work and have a social life all at the same time so my blog has kinda taken a back seat however I thought today I'd whip up a quick post about one of my new favorite fragrances. 




If you didn't already know I absolutely love perfumes. If there's two things I love when it comes to beauty products it's perfume and skincare. A few weeks ago I was browsing duty free in the airport during one of my breaks at work and spotted this. As much as I love buying my friends and family things I also absolutely treating myself from time to time to perfumes and stuff. My mindset was literally 'Well, I work hard for my money so why not purchase this' and I'm so happy I did as it's an absolutely gorgeous perfume and one I've been reaching for every day since purchasing it as it's just such a lovely every day scent. 


The first thing I absolutely love is the packaging. I think it's so super cute and girly and will look so pretty sitting on my dressing table. I love how they've kept to the original perfume bottle alternating it a little bit. There's more gold on this bottle which I love as it makes it look more expensive than it actually is and obviously with pink being my favorite colors I absolutely love the color of the bottle as not only is it super pretty but it also matches the name 'Blush' which I just think is super cute! I also love the daisies on the bottle and the lid too as it just adds that perfect spring time touch to it. But even though it's pretty on the outside, was it just as good on the inside? My answer...YES!  

Obviously as this scent has come out just before spring time then it will come as no surprise to any of you that this has lots of floral scents to it. Normally I'm not the biggest fan of floral scents, I normally prefer the sweeter scents however the mix that they've used in this perfume just works so well. The top notes of the perfume contain traces of  violet leaves, waterlily and bergamot. The heart notes of the perfume contain traces of rose (which is a scent I normally steer clear from but it really works in this perfume), lily of the valley and freesia. The base notes contain vetiver and clean musk which I absolutely love. As you can tell there are so many floral ingredients within the perfume, most of which I actually think is a strange combination but they just all work really well! 


Overall I absolutely love this perfume. It's definitely more of a sweet floral scent without being to strong and overpowering. I'd say this is definitely more of a day time scent than a night time scent as it's super light, airy, feminine and just perfect for during the day. If you're interested in this perfume then you can purchase it from The Perfume Shop HERE for £44. Purchasing it directly from the perfume shop will save you £10 as the RRP is normally £54. Such a good deal! Have you tried this perfume before? Be sure to let me know what you thought in the comments section below. 

What's your favorite Marc Jacobs Perfume/Scent? 
Hugs and Kisses

4 comments:

  1. I love Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Daisy Dream Forever, and Decadence. I'll definitely be trying Blush out for myself too! Nothing like a scent to match the lovely weather we've been having in Northern Ireland x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well, I work hard for my money so why not purchase this" - my all time most overused quote ever. Queue random shit I will never use, don't need and really shouldn't be splurging on ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one!!

    Perfume is my absolute guilty pleasure too...I can never resist buying new scents!!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marc Jacobs and I am totally a fan of their perfumes , I have one already in my collection! I will definitely be checking out this product and giving it a go , thanks for sharing Hun x

    Lorraine

    Lorrainewhitney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bottle, but I usually love the bottles of the Marc Jacobs fragrances. Daisy Dream is so far my favourite but I have soft spots for Dot and Honey too. I really want to get my hands on Decadence as well x

    Liz ~ www.dreaming-of-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign