Pages

Categories

30 January 2016

Dry Tobogganing In Casela World Of Adventures Mauritius


Hey Everyone! So as promised in yesterday's post I thought that today I would upload the photos from the dry toboggan that was included in the entrance price at Casela World Of Adventures yesterday. I was pretty nervous to do this as I don't really like doing things that are super fast and not that secure but I absolutely had the best time ever. 






























It was so much fun and I definitely wanted to do it again. There was two slides but the other one didn't really look as daring as this one. This one was called the Tubby Jump slide and I absolutely loved it. It was super fast and as expected I did scream the whole way down and as I went flying as well as it is super high. As you can see from the bottom few photos I couldn't really stop laughing. Hope you enjoy these photos! 

Have you ever tried Dry Tobogganing? 
Hugs and Kisses

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this, it looks like so much fun! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute, you really had fun!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love your facial expressions =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so scary, but so much fun too! I'd be nervous to do it, but you looked like you had so much fun doing it

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are priceless hahaha! This looks like it was super fun! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign