Pages

Categories

9 January 2016

25 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 25


So I wanted to write this post just after I turned 24 so that I would have a year to tick some of these things off my list however that hasn't happen. Four months have passed and the list of things I want to do has finally reached 25 so I thought why not share with you all the things I want to do before I turn 25 which is in 8 months time. Not going to lie, the fact I'm 25 in 8 months is slightly terrifying. Do you ever remember watching films like Father Of The Bride and thinking that 22 was so old and the perfect age to get married?! Oh how times have changed. There are times I wake up and honestly still feel like a 15 year old girl who's yet to find her place in the world.




However I then have those days when I look back and realise just how far I have come from being that 15 year old school girl. Things I had hoped to achieve when I was that age have been achieved such as graduating university, finding a job and becoming a little bit more independent. Things that I wanted to do then but couldn't because I was too young can now officially be up to me because I'm now old enough. This has been the longest introduction in the world so before I ramble on too much here are 25 things I want and hope to achieve before I turn 25.

1. Go To New York 

2. Go To More Concerts & Gigs 

3. Reach 3000 bloglovin' followers 

4. Stop Comparing Myself To Others

5. Pass My Driving Test 

6. Buy My First Car 

7. Have Enough Money Saved Up To Finally Move Out 

8. Start My Youtube Channel 

9. Be More Confident 

10. Go On A Spa Trip and Pamper Myself 

11. Go Scuba Diving 

12. Take Tennis Back Up 

13. Make Sure I See My Friends At Least Once A Month 

14. Look At The World More Through My Eyes Than Through My iPhone 

15. Go To Any Greek Island e.g. Santorini, Mykonos etc 

16. Find A Way To Start Enjoying Exercise A Lot More 

17. Start Going To Sleep Earlier and Waking Up Earlier 

18. Become Better At Cooking And Baking 

19. Pluck Up The Courage To Attend More Blogger Events 

20. Stop Being So Shy 

21. Visit Disneyland Paris 

22. Take Up A New Language 

23. Start Being Happy With The Content I Produce On My Blog 

24. Take Up An Acting Class 

25. Go To A Festival 

I've tried to list the things I think will be the most realistic to achieve in the next 8 months. I have so much hope for this year and there's so much I want to happen but it will also be the year I finally start living my life and being happier and doing the things I want to do. The time is now. I'm so young and I need to stop making excuses or saying 'I'll do it tomorrow' as we only get one life and I need to start living mine to the fullest. If there are any things on this list that you hope to do before your next birthday then be sure to let me know. 

What do you hope to achieve by your next birthday? 
Hugs and Kisses

7 comments:

  1. This is so weird. I'm writing the same post!
    There's stuff on here I have on my list so we can do together?
    Good luck on them all, I'd love to see you on YouTube
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to some blogger events! Good luck with your goals!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you. This is a very weird stage of life to be in. I feel like I should be more grown up than I am, but I'm just not. I still feel like high school was last week. I'm actually working on whether I should do a 26 for 26 post or something different (since I did 25 before 25) and my birthday is coming up in less than four months. Time is flying too fast!

    I hope you can achieve all you want to for your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this list! wishing you all of the best with it! I am working on trying to wake up earlier. I did it a few times and got so much done! x, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on numbers 1, 5, 13, and 16! And I hope that you achieve as many of these as you can this year! Can't wait to read about it ;)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. New York is such an amazing place! I really want to go there again, definitely one of my favourite cities I've visited :). I'd love to start a YouTube channel and go scuba diving too! Xx

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I love Fathee of the Bride! I feel like no one knows this movie haha! Love your list, in terms of the exercise one, have you tried Zumba?


    Sophia :) xxxx
    Small and Happy lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign