Pages

Categories

30 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015


Hey Everyone! So Christmas Day has officially been and gone! I can't believe how fast it came around. I hope you all had a wonderful day with your friends and family. This year I didn't celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day as both my parents were working. I was meant to be working too but work were lucky enough to give me a day off. Yay! However we celebrated Christmas properly on the 27th which included getting a few little extra presents and I had such a lovely day. I thought that today I would write my 'What I Got For Christmas' post today. I know this gets mixed reviews so before I started I'd just like to say I'm not writing this post to brag or show off. I just personally love writing these posts and reading them myself and I know a lot of other people out there like doing the same. We're all nosey nancys really. So here's what I got. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Sony Camera and Case

My main present off my Dad this year was this amazing video camera which I absolutely love. As most of you reading my blog know I have wanted to start up my youtube channel again for quite a while now but just haven't been able to gain enough confidence to do so. However I am going to Mauritius early next year and I am planning on doing some look book style videos without me sitting down and talking so hopefully that will help. But I was super happy with this present as I think it's such a lovely little gift. I also love the case it comes in as it means it will be super protected when I take it to Mauritius.

 Pandora, Avon & Homemade Jewelry

I can't believe that it's been a year since I got my Pandora bracelet. Since I got it last year I have received charms on my birthday and special occasions and I knew I was going to get another one for Christmas. This year I got this apple charm from my Mum which I absolutely love. I love how sparkly it is and it's perfect considering I love apples. I also received a Pandora ring from my brother with my birthstone on it which I think was so cute. I don't own many pandora rings so this will be another one to add to my collection. It's just so pretty. My Mum also gave me another ring too which I think is so cute.  Someone she works with made this for me and I absolutely love it as it means nobody else has the same one. It's so unusual and has a little heart charm daggling from it as well. Other jewelry I got includes this beautiful aqua colored necklace and earring set. I wore this on Sunday and it's just so super pretty. I love the fact it has a magnet clasp which is amazing as it means it's not to difficult to put on as I always struggle to put on necklaces. My aunt also got me some lovely jewelry from Avon. I got this lovely little necklace with my initial on which is so thoughtful and a some little earrings which form the shape of a Christmas tree which I absolutely love as I'm obsessed with stud earrings and own at least 250 pairs now. Oops.

Perfumes

Is it just me or are perfumes becoming ridiculously expensive? I never really tend to buy myself some during the year unless I absolutely have to purely because I know Christmas and my birthday are the two times of the year I get to stock up. I absolutely love this Ricci Ricci one I got, I haven't worn it yet but I've given it a sniff and it smells absolutely incredible. I also love this Audrey Hepburn one my Mum got me too. I love Audrey Hepburn. She's one of my all time favorite actresses and this perfume just smells amazing. I love the color of the box and bottle too. I also received Black Opium which is an absolutely incredible perfume. It's really sexy and sultry and mature and I just love it. One of my friends also got me a french perfume called Perfume D'Or which I've never heard of before but from sniffing the outside of the box smells amazing. I can't wait to try this.

Zara Bag & Scarf

One of my friends bought me this gorgeous Zara bag and I absolutely love it. I just love the color and the thick long gold chain. The bag is just super luxurious and I reckon it will make the perfect New Year's Bag. Not that I've got any plans for New Year yet but I just love the color and the gold on it and love the fact that it's big enough to put all the stuff I'll need on NYE in it. He also bought me this lovely cosy blue scarf as he knows how much I love scarves. I think this is just perfect for throwing on and will go with everything. I'm planning on going ice skating at the end of this month too and just think this'll be perfect.

Mugs

I don't tend to buy mugs that often because I don't really drink hot drinks unless it's absolutely necessary however this year I was lucky enough to receive two gorgeous mugs. The first one was from my friend Beki, who gave me this gorgeous prosecco mug. I'm a little bit obsessed with prosecco. It's literally been the only thing I drink when I go out oops, but I'll definitely be using this mug for hot chocolates and stuff. The next mug is a Moscow Mule mug and I absolutely love this mug. I think the copper color is just so cute and this was from another one of my close friends and I just love it. I think having a hot chocolate with marshmallows in this will just be so cute. And you all know how much I love copper/rose gold things.

Candles

I just love candles and this year I was lucky enough to receive a trio of Jo Malone candles from my Uncle. How cute is this little set?! It contains three scents which are Lime Basil and Manderin. English Pear and Freesia and Blackberry and Bay. They all smell absolutely incredible and I can't wait to have a little pamper evening and light this. I also received The Body Shop's Frosted Plum candle as well but it's currently downstairs burning so I couldn't photograph it for this post. Another candle I got from my Mum is this Sweet Vanilla and Coconut candle from Primark. It just smells amazing and primark candles are just such good value for money too! 

BabyLiss Electric Razor

I love electric razors and recently broke mine so my Aunt decided to buy me a new one and I love it. It's the same one I had previously and it just works so well. I think it's just such an easy option if you're going out but need to quickly shave your legs. They are just amazing.

Cosy Socks, Gloves and PJs

These socks are the warmest socks I have ever worn in my entire life. They are just so comfortable and warm, I really didn't want to take them off for this post but they are lovely. I also love these gloves that I received from my Aunt as well as they are so lovely and warm too plus they are touch screen so you don't really need to take them off if you're sending a text. I also love the burgundy color as well. My Mum bought me these gorgeous PJ bottoms as she knows how much I love tartan and they are just so warm, comfortable and the color just makes them so christmassy. I love it. 

Stocking Fillers

Some other items I got for Christmas were all in my stocking, A few things that aren't photographed are chocolates because I've eaten most of them already. Oops. You can't go Christmas without chocolates now can you? I also received some hand warmers which are perfect for this time of year. I got a little lipsy candy cane gift set which has some perfumes that are just absolutely perfect for sticking in your handbag in a night out. I also received The Holiday on DVD which is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I look forward to watching this over the next few days. I also received an itunes gift card because I love downloading new music and films and stuff. I also got my favorite concealers from my brother which is amazing as I was definitely running low! I also got this lynx shower gel and deodorant collection as well which I absolutely love.


As you can see from the photos above I am extremely lucky. I am so thankful to all my family and friends who went out of there way to gift me something for Christmas and I absolutely love and appreciate everything that I got. Like I mentioned at the beginning, I am not showing off in anyway. I personally loved writing this as I think it's a way to show your appreciation and just how grateful you are. I'm so thankful to have family and friends who are willing to spend their hard earned money on me and I couldn't be more grateful. If you have written a post like this then be sure to leave it linked below or send me a tweet at xbellefleurx linking it so I can have a read.

What did you get for Christmas? 
Hugs and Kisses

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of presents. The Holiday is a great movie too.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got really nice gifts! The candle set from Jo Malone is amazing, and all the scents must be great :) Hopefully your new camera will make you want to do videos now and re-start your channel, I'll be watching them if you do! :)

    Julia xx
    Last post: Christmas at the castle ♥ http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/12/christmas-at-castle-of-vaux-le-vicomte.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Jo Malone ♥

    With Love,

    Anna || http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw beautiful presents. I love The Holiday with Cameron Diaz, its one of my all time fav films. I got Bridget Jones Diary on DVD for Christmas, as it’s such a classic and realised I didn’t already have it. Fluffy socks and PJs are a must to open on Christmas morning!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign