Pages

Categories

25 December 2015

CHRISTMAS DAY | MERRY CHRISTMAS


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! The day is finally here! After weeks and weeks of Christmas shopping, lists and scratching our heads trying to figure our what to buy our loved ones the day is finally here. I thought I would do a short little post for you all today as I can't do 24 days of Blogmas and not actually post anything on Christmas Day!

I hope that you're all having an absolutely wonderful day with your friends and family and are having a day full of laughter love and food! This is the one day of the year where you can eat as much as you like without having to worry about scales! There's a lot of chocolate. biscuits. crisps and finger food in my house so I definitely think a membership to the gym will be bought in the New Year however I'm so excited to have the day at home and just chill out and relax. I was working yesterday and I'm working tomorrow on an early so I'll have to go to bed early this evening unfortunately but

I won't ramble on too much but I just want to thank you all for your support on my blog this year. It has meant such an awful lot and I'm super excited to see where it will lead me in 2016 as I have a lot of plans for my blog and I'm definitely going to be spending a lot more time on it and making little changes.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, go, be with your friends and families and I'll be back in a few days time with more posts to bring in the new year! Merry Christmas once again and I'll speak to you soon.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign