Pages

Categories

8 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8 / My Festive Playlist


December is probably one of the best months for music. I absolutely love it. There's nothing like baking cupcakes in the kitchen or cleaning the house, or putting the christmas decorations or even just having a nice pamper evening in doors than listening to Christmas songs. I thought that I'd put together a Christmas playlist of all my favourite Christmas songs of all time as well as some absolutely amazing tunes that have to be played this time of year. ENJOY!

1. Wham - Last Christmas
2. Marish Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
3. Michael Buble - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
4. Collabro - White Christmas
5. Michael Buble - Santa Baby
6. Destiny's Child - 8 Days Of Chtristmas
7. S Club Juniors - Puppy Love
8. Coldplay - Christmas Lights
9. Ariana Grande - Last Christmas
10. Phillapa Hanna - A Christmas Carol
11. Boney M - O My Lord/Mary's Boy Child
12. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
13. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
14. Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine
15. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
16. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
17. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas Time
18. Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
19. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
20. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
21. Elton John - Step Into Christmas
22. The Ronettes - I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Clause
23. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
24. The Crystals - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
25. Andy Stewart - Auld Ang Zang
26. Michael Buble - Silent Night
27. The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
28. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime 
29. Slade - Merry Christmas Everyone 
30. John Lennon - Merry Christmas (War Is Over)

So there's a nice little Christmas playlist for you to listen too whilst you're wrapping up the presents in the evenings and drinking your hot chocolates. These are perfect songs to help get you into the Christmas spirit. I will be putting a Christmas playlist on my spotify which will includ these and much more songs as well later this evening so be sure to head on over and follow me at Fleur Danielle Griffin. 

                                                 What are your favourite Christmas Songs? 
Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Christmas music <3 Definitely the best music in my opinion, hehe. Love all of these! My favorites are anything by Buble and any of the classics like Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra.


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas music! I actually just posted one too! I think my favourite has to be All I want for Christmas is You or I wish it could be Christmas everyday, when I hear them I just know christmas is just around the corner!

    KatieLou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love christmas music! Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra would have to be my faves! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign