Pages

Categories

3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4 | My November Playlist


Hey there everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. I've been so busy and exhausted with all my different shifts this week. It certainly has been challenging but I am loving my job still which is good and definitely the main focus. I thought I'd do a post telling you all my favorite songs throughout November. If you didn't already know throughout this year I have been creating playlists on Spotify with all my favorite songs, some of which will be new discoveries others which are old favorites but I thought I would share them on my blog as I know people love discovering new music. ENJOY.

1. Boyce Avenue - Be Somebody
2. AURORA - Half The World Away
3. Beauty and The Beast - Something There
4. One Direction - A.M.
5. Little Mix - Secret Love Song
6. Justin Bieber - Sorry
7. Lawson - Standing In The Dark
8. Fleur East - Sax
9. Philippa Hanna - Even Now
10. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
11. One Direction - If I Could Fly
12. The Corrs - White Light
13. Ariana Grande - Focus
14. Ed Sheeran & Rudimental - Lay It All On Me
15. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
16. Olly Murs - Kiss Me
17. Tori Kelly - Expensive
18. Miss Saigon - I Still Believe
19. James Bay - Let It Go
20. Nathan Sykes  - Over and Over Again
21. Moulin Rouge - Come What May

So there we have it, My favorite songs of November. I know some of these songs have been featured in different playlist posts as well so I'm sorry if this has been a little bit boring. It is just a post I have been enjoying writing this year and I know a lot of you reading my blog have enjoyed it too. If you have loved some of these songs over the past couple of months then be sure to let me know in the comments below as well as leaving me some of your recommendations.

What Have Been Your Favorite Songs This Month? 
Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

  1. Justin Bieber has produced amazing songs lately! Cant believe i'm a belieber :D xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening a lot of One Direction too! I need to check Tori Kelly out :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | Christmas Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign