Pages

Categories

24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24 | The 'Wonderful' Christmas Tag


So it's finally here! Christmas Eve! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Day. I think the one thing I am most excited about is the fact I am off! Work originally had me down as working and then put me on as leave which I am extremely excited and grateful for as it means I can spend the day with my brother and parents before they head on off to work. I just cannot wait. I was really struggling with what I could post on my blog for today but I thought I would do another Christmas tag that I've found on a few blogs. It's a bit different to my last Christmas tag that I did so I hope you enjoy it. Let's get started.

1. On A Scale Of 1-10 how much are you in the Christmas Mood?
Well it's Christmas Eve and I'm stuck at work unfortunately so at the moment I'm around a 6-7. However as soon as I get home I know that that will be bumped up to a 9 as I just love Christmas and even though it won't be the same tomorrow I'm still pretty excited to be off and being able to spend the day at home.

2. When wrapping presents are you a fail or are you a pro? 
If this was asked around 3 years ago I would have definitely said I'm a fail. However over the past couple of years I've begun to really enjoy the process of wrapping presents so now I'd definitely say I'm a bit of a pro. Even my family have commented on how much I've improved.

3. When did you put your Christmas decorations up and do you do anything special whilst putting them up? 
I put them up in the first week of January with my brother as that is our tradition and as always we always listen to Christmas songs and eat mince pies and just have a very jolly time whilst decorating everything.

4. Do you get dressed up or stay in your PJs on Christmas Day? 
Normally I get dressed up on Christmas Day but because me and my family are celebrating it a couple days later this year I'll be buying myself a nice loungwear set and just wearing that all day.

5. What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas Season? 
These two places contrast massively but I would absolutely love to go to lapland and experience full on snow and just Christmas over there. However I would also love to celebrate Christmas in Australia as well as I have a stepbrother and a niece and nephew who I'd love to be able to finally meet as well.

6. What is your Christmas Tree decorated like? 
My Christmas tree is actually falling apart at the moment because we have had it for so many years but it's decorated with multi colored lights and lots of red, gold and silver baubles. It also contains other colored baubles as well but when you look at it there's so much red and gold.

7. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer without googling? 
Erm, Rudolph (Obviously) Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Dixen, Cupid? I have no idea those are just guesses!

8. Are you on the naughty or nice list this year? (Be Honest) 
I'd like to think I'm on the nice list every year to be honest as I'd like to think of myself as a nice caring considerate person.

9. Name three things you like to do coming up to Christmas? 
1. Watch Christmas Movies
2. Wrap presents
3. Listen to Christmas music

10. Name three Christmas movies you love? 
1. The Holiday
3. Polar Express
4. A Christmas Carol.

11. Do you like white lights or colored? 
I love both, I think colored lights just add that something extra to a room whereas white lights just look tat little bit more classier.

12. Which do you like better Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
I can't pick! I love Christmas Eve because I just love the preparation of getting the presents together and soaking the turkey and just getting all festive and putting on new PJs. However I also love Christmas Day because that's when we can open all our presents and watch christmas movies and listen to Christmas songs and also see all my other family members that I don't tend to see during the year either.

13. What is your favorite Christmas make up look to wear? 
Well a red lip is always a must of course. I normally try to keep my make up to the bare minimum on Christmas Day to be honest because it's Christmas I try to go for a little bit of sparkle around the eyes.

14. Right now as you're answering these questions how long is it until Christmas? 
It's Christmas tomorrow! Wahoo!

15. Any Christmas Wishes? 
Just for my family and friends to be happy and healthy.

16. Name 10 Christmas Songs You Love? 
1. Slade: Merry Christmas Everyone
2. Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine
3. Wham! - Last Christmas
4. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
5. Ariana Grande - Santa Baby
6. Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
7. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
8. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
I can only think of 8 but I'm sure we can all agree that these are the best of the bunch anyway!

17. Do you have any presents that you open on Christimas Eve? 
Just the traditional Christmas Eve PJs that me and my brother get each year. I think most families have a similar tradition.

18. Name 3 Things On Your Christmas List? 
To be honest there's nothing on my Christmas list. Even this year there was nothing that I really wanted. Just to be full happy and stop being so self conscious I guess.

19. You're having a down day, you're not in the Christmas mood. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy? 
Not going to lie, this was me most of this year, so I just always listen to Christmas music or watch a Christmas film to help me feel festive. Or I wrap presents as well to really get me in the christmas spirit. I love it.

20. What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner? 
Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce or apple sauce. To say I am obsessed with these three things would be the understatement of the century.

So there we have it. The final day of Blogmas!!! Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe I've posted 24 posts, I don't know how I've had the time or energy or motivation to do that but I'm super proud of myself and I hope that you have enjoyed these posts as well. I will be posting tomorrow as well to wish everyone a merry christmas but if you're staying away from social media then I'll take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you have an absolutely amazing day with your friends and family and remember it's not all about what's under the tree but more about who's around it.

How are you celebrating Christmas? 
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign