17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17 | Huge Female Gift Guide


Hey Everyone! So as you know if you read my blog and have come onto my blog every day this month (please let me know who you are if you do this as I love you an awful lot) then you will know I have been pretty bad with blogmas this month. I am only a day behind at the moment so I'm super pleased for that. Today however I thought I would do a huge Christmas gift guide for the females in your life. I've tried to include something for everyone no matter your budget in this guide so I hope you are able to find something! Grab a cuppa and enjoy!

Make Up and Beauty Gifts 

Make Up & Beauty Christmas Gift Set


When it comes to make up and beauty gift sets there are so many incredible brands out there that do so many amazing little gift sets for whatever your budget or taste. There's something in this mini guide that's bound to be perfect for a lady in your life. 

Skincare and Bath Gifts



Skincare Gifts


Skincare and bath gifts are definitely my favorite gifts to buy and receive at Christmas. I'm definitely more of a skincare person than a makeup and beauty person and for me this year various brands have absolutely outdone themselves. Here are my top picks that will definitely relax the lady in your life. 


Gifts That Smell Good 
Scented Gifts

If you are seriously stuck on what to buy for Christmas you are always onto a winner when it comes to perfumes and candles. Not only do they come in really cute gift scents but you are always bound to find one that will suit her tastes. This is just a little selection I came up with. 


Random Bits and Pieces 
Random Bits and Bobs



If you are really lost on what to buy her then this little collage of items should help. Wallets, PJs, jewellery etc are never a lost cause and are bound to make the recipient smile a lot. These are just some items I personally would love to receive this Christmas. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I've never done a gift guide this length before but I thought instead of doing seperate guides I would just include everything in one. As you can see there should be something here for everyone and I tried to include something for everyone here so no matter what you're budget you're bound to find something that you can treat someone or even yourself too. Just click on the links to head on over to the website and find out more about each item. Be sure to leave me in the comments section your favorite item from here. 

What do you think are the best gifts to give at Christmas? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig