Pages

Categories

15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15 | A Look Back At My 2015 Goals & Resolutions


Hey Everyone! So today I thought that it would be fun before Christmas and the New Year are over to look back at some of the goals and resolutions I set myself for 2015. I think it would be quite a fun post to do just to see if I met any of them before I have a think about what goals and resolutions I want to set myself for 2016. So here were my goals and resolutions for 2015:

1. Stop Letting People Put Me Down
2. Pass both parts of my driving test 
3. Find My Dream Job 
4. Spend More Time In The Kitchen 
5. Save More Money 
6. Continue to work hard on my blog 
7. Continue to be more positive 

I have to say that I am immensely proud of completing at least five and a half of these goals and resolutions. I passed my theory test earlier on this year and then started taking actual lessons for my driving back in September. However I have put a hold on them until I get back from holiday in February as I'm just too busy with work and everything just now to fully commit to it. However when I get back in February my shifts are getting better and I'll be able to fully commit to driving.

I've also managed to land one of my dream jobs by working in an airport. I undertook a month of very tiring and exhausting training and even though it was incredibly difficult at times I managed to come through it the other side and managed to pass the training and land myself a job with British Airways. I absolutely love it. It is hard however it can be extremely rewarding and I'm so glad I don't really need to worry about not being able to go out and do the things I want to do.

Obviously because of landing my dream job it means that I've managed to complete another resolution by saving more money. I'm saving up to go on a 3 month trip to travel America and Australia at the moment so the fact I have this job now means I am able to save up enough money to do so. I haven't saved a huge amount mind you and with Christmas looming I'm definitely slacking in the saving department but no fear, I'll be back to my saving ways in January.

I would say over the course of this year I have definitely tried to work hard on my blog. However because of work and stuff I'm no longer able to blog as much as I used to and sometimes when I sit down I get really tired and definitely get extremely distracted by things such as netflix and shopping online. Oops! But I am proud with how far my blog as come this year. It's not exactly where I wanted to be but I'm still proud with how far it's come. I can only hope it continues going as smoothly as it did this year in 2016.

Positivity is something I have definitely struggled with still however because of my new job and the fact I can now do more with my life I've definitely become a happier more positive person. I still do struggle a little bit because sadly my family aren't that supportive and encouraging of things I want to do in my life but luckily I have a great group of friends who always know how to pick me up and make me feel a lot happier about situations in my life which I am extremely lucky to have.

As you can see the only one I didn't really manage to achieve is the one that was number one on my list which was to stop letting people put me down. I get way to worked up on what people think of me and it's something that I need to try and change in 2016 and just live my life without caring what other people think if not I'll never be happy.

So there we have it, just a look back over my goals and resolutions for 2015. Stay tuned till New Years Day where I will be posting all about my New Year's Resolutions and Goals for 2016. I hope you enjoyed this post. Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you had similar resolutions to me.

What were your resolutions for 2015 & have you accomplished them?
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Loved this! I havent saved much this year either -_-

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on positivity too! It's super easy to dwell on all the things that are negative in life. I'm working on trying to look at the bright side of things and just be truly happy! xx, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign