13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 | My Top 6 Christmas Party Dresses

Christmas Party Dresses


Hey everyone! So on Friday I had my work's Christmas Party which was so much fun. I've never really been to a Christmas Party before. I normally just tend to go for lunch and dinner with friends and stuff but never a proper party and the stress of finding a dress was real! Because of this I thought that I would do a little post featring some of my favorite dresses on various websites that I think will be perfect for Christmas parties. 

What is a Christmas party without a hint of gold? I absolutely love this topshop dress. It's just the perfect color and style for a Christmas party and the fact it's gold just to me screams Christmas. I know some people think gold can be quite tacky but I personally really like this dress and think it will suit a lot of you. It will also be perfect for those New Years Eve parties as well. 

I spotted this dress on the New Look website and fell in love with it straight away. You all know how much I absolutely love burgundy and this dress is just so super pretty. I love the fact it's not super dressy so is definitely one that you could wear for dinners out. I've already purchased this dress and I'm planning on wearing it on Christmas Day as it's just so pretty. 

How cute is this dress. I love the color and the style of it. I think it's perfect Christmas party material. It's not the typical color you'd find at Christmas parties either so it would definitely make you stand out from the usual crowd of LBD's and sparkly red dresses. I love it. 

This is definitely not the kind of dress I would normally be able to pull off but I absolutely love it. I think the color and the style are so super flattering. I also really like the cross back design as well. This is definitely a dress that definitely screams Christmas party. 

This is another dress I reckon people will think is quite tacky but I personally love it. I think it's the perfect dress for Christmas and New Year dress. It's verty sparkly and is one of those dresses that can look really classy. I think this will look super pretty paired with a pair of black lace up heels and a leather jacket to keep you warm. I love it. 

Another sparkly number that I think should definitely make an appearance this festive season. I absolutely love  the style and design. I pesonally wouldn't wear this myself as I'm not so keen on the bodycon design but I think it's such a pretty dress.

So these are just my six picks for Christmas party dresses this year. Let me know in the comments below what style and color of dress you'll be wearing for your Christmas and New Year's Eve parties this year. If you like the look and style of the dresses above then just click the names of each dress to head on over to the websites.

How many Christmas parties will you be attending this year? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. All the pretty dresses! Not huge on low necklines, but that last dress is so pretty.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! The silver one is my favourite :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig