Pages

Categories

12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 12 | My Top 6 Favorite Christmas Films


Hey Everyone! So today I thought I'd do a bit of a post talking to you all about my favorite Christmas films. Christmas is the one time of the year where we actually all sit down with our families and binge watch a whole bunch of Christmas movies and just chill and relax. So why not introduce you to some of my favorite Christmas films to help get you into the spirit. Enjoy!

The Polar Express
I watched this film for the first time last Christmas eve and I absolutely loved it. It's such a lovely little Christmas film and definitely reduced me to a few tears. It's set around Christmas Eve where a train is due to depart for the North Pole and follows the story of a young boy and conductor (voiced by Tom Hanks) throughout the evening. It's such a lovely story and the ending like I've said always makes me cry. 
The Holiday 
My all time favorite Christmas film. Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Jack Black and Cameron Diaz. Such a feel good Christmas film. If anyone is willing to house swap (preferable places are New York or Australia) then please let me know haha! Iris Simpkins is literally me as well. 

It's A Wonderful Life 
An old classic. I just absolutely love this film so much. It makes me laugh and it makes me cry at the same time. It's just a beautiful film and even though it is black and white which if you are anything like me can be put off at times I would highly recommend it. It's such a beautiful Christmas film.

Love Actually 
Is there anyone in the world who does not like this film? With an all star cast including Colin Firth, Kiera Knightly, Hugh Grant AND Liam Neeson this film is one of my favourite ever films. It's such a feel good romantic film following different love stories around the Christmas period. Definitely going to watch this once I've written this post!

A Christmas Carol
This film is one of my favourites as it just brings back so many memories of my childhood. I just absolutely love everything about this film. It's quite sad yet so beautiful and so incredibly moving and really does show you the true meaning of Christmas. My favourite version is Jim Carrey's which is actually on Netflix so if you're looking for a good Christmas film I'd highly recommend it. I tend to watch this film every year on Christmas Eve. Once you watch it you'll know why!

Miracle On 34th Street
If you're a fan of Matilda and haven't seen this film where have you been? The girl who plays Matilda is one of the main characters in this film and she's so incredibly cute but has been bought up believing that Santa doesn't exist. It's a beautiful film and really does get me into the christmas spirit.

Just a short little post of my favorite Christmas films. I've watched The Holiday at least 5 times already and that's just in the last week. Woops! If you haven't checked any of these films out then definitely give them ago. They are guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit and mood. Let me know which one of these films are your favorite.

What Are Your Favorite Christmas Films?
Hugs and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. I love 'The Holiday' and 'Love Actually' - I watch them every year ... and sometimes not even at Christmas haha! Great post :)

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Polar Express, the Holiday and A Christmas Carol too! One of my favourites is Santa Clause, has been for years now. I'm not actually quite sure if I've ever seen Love Actually...?! Need to watch it :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign