11 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11 | My Five Favorite Places To Do Christmas Shopping


Hey everyone! So will Christmas a little over two weeks away now I thought it was about time I introduced you to five of my favorite places to do Christmas shopping. I know a lot of you, like me, are working or are finishing off final assignments for school or uni and therefore might not have time to go and browse any shops so here is a mini guide of a few of the best places where you can do your Christmas shopping. Enjoy. 

The Body Shop 
This year one of my favorite places to do Christmas shopping is definitely The Body Shop. When I get all panicky and just can't think of any Christmas presents for the ladies in my life the body shop always pulls through with their huge variety of products and very inexpensive gift sets. This year one of my favourites is the Glazed Apple gift set which literally comes packaged in a gorgeous green apple tin. It's beautiful and perfect for reusing after as well. They've also got tins like this for their Cranberry and plum sets as well.

Selfridges/Harrods/Debenhams
Three of my favorite stores to go in at Christmas are Selfridges, Harrods and Debenhams! I just think that they are such amazing shops and even though they are not cheap at all they still are the best places to browse and do a bit of window shopping. I do think Christmas is the time of year when you can splash out a little bit on your loves ones as well and these are definitely the places to do this. With each of these stores containing popular brands such as Michael Kors, Ted Baker, Charlotte Tilbury etc. you can't go wrong. As I live in London I have the pleasure of seeing the beautiful Christmas displays that they all put up in their Central London (Oxford/Regent Street) stores and they never disappoint.



Not On The Highstreet
For quirky personable little gifts that you won't find anywhere else then Not On The Highstreet is the place to go. I absolutely love it. I have ordered a few Christmas presents off them already this year and I am super super excited for my family and friends to get them as they wouldn't have seen anything like it before. The products on this website range from being super cheap to crazily expensive so no matter your budget you are certain to find something that your loved ones will love.

Littlewoods
If you don't like browsing too many stores and just want to head to a place that has everything then littlewoods will definitely have you covered this year. From jewellery to clothes to electricals this only store has absolutely everything. You're 100% guaranteed to find something on here for your loved ones. I've already purchased a few things from here already that I definitely didn't expect to find so it's guaranteed to help. 

Argos 
Good Old Argos! One of the easiet places to do shopping, no matter what time of the year it is. You pop in store, browse the catalogue for a product, fill in a form, pay and wait to collect your product at your pick up point! Or just go online order and reserve then pay in store! Quick and simple! I absolutely love this store. I've been using argos so much this year already as I just hate it when you are in a shop, you pick up a product and someone beside you is literally eyeing you up to see if you'd buy it or put it down so they can jump on it! So annoying. You get none of that with argos and I absolutely love it. You can also order on their website and pick up the product in your nearest argos the very same or next year! What more can you ask for?


So there we have it, Just five different places where you can do your Christmas shopping. If you're visiting or live in London then definitely take a trip to Covent Garden or Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park as they have some amazing places where you'll be able to do some Christmas shopping as well. I hope this little guide helped and remember you don't need to go out to do Christmas shopping. Online these days is definitely the easiest, especially if you're super busy and don't really have the time. 

Where are your favorite places to do Christmas shopping?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! I agree with body shop, it's one of my favourite places to visit during Christmas season too! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these shops are so lovely and all have great things to offer in them, I especially love Selfridges and Harrods at Christmas - to be honest Christmas in London is the best thing ever :) Lovely post! xx

    Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shops are so pretty, I tend to order most of my gifts online before Christmas, but one of my favourite shops to visit is definitely Lush.
    http://jacobblackwell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig