21 November 2015

Review | Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Perfume


Hey Everyone! So today I thought I would do a review of what was one of my favorite perfumes of Summer 2015. Yes I know you're probably thinking well this is definitely overdue however I thought I'd do a review of this perfume anyway as with Christmas coming up you're probably already starting to get ahead with your Christmas shopping and you just never know, this could be right up somebody's street. Keep reading to find out why I love this perfume so much. 

I've always been a huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes. My friends always use it and every time I'm in the Perfume Shop or Debenhams I always have to give them a sniff. Unfortunately I was never really able to afford my own Marc Jacobs perfume but after I got my new job I decided that in the summer I would purchase this and I absolutely love it. It's such a gorgeous scent. 

The first thing I love about this perfume is the gorgeous bottle. This is probably my favorite shade of blue and I absolutely love the little daisies that are on the lid and the bottle itself. It adds such a gorgeous touch to the bottle. When it comes to perfumes, packaging is definitely an important factor as I always look for pretty little things to sit on my dressing table and bed side table so I was super pleased at how nice this actually looked. 

Now getting on to the main perfume itself. I absolutely love it. It's definitely an extremely strong fruity scent which I absolutely love as it means it will last a lot longer. I haven't got time to keep spraying perfume throughout the day so I absolutely love that this lasts a long time. The perfume contains notes of blackberry, pear and grapefruit. If you have been following my blog for a while then you will know how much I love sweeter scents so this just ticks all the boxes for me. It also contains middle notes of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria and the base notes consists of musks, whitewood and coconut water. 


Overall I absolutely love this little perfume. It was definitely my perfume of choice for the summer months for any time of the day really. I think it's such a versatile little fragrance. Now that it is coming towards the winter months I am looking for something a little richer and less fruity but I will still be turning to this perfume on some occasions as I think it is an extremely gorgeous scent that will be perfect for some events I have coming up too! I definitely think this will be a lovely Christmas present as it is a scent most women will love! If you've tried this perfume or the original Daisy Dream then be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Have you tried this or any other Marc Jacobs perfumes? Which one is your favorite? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love perfume packaging and this one could sell me on its physical presentation alone! Great review!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess | Instagram | Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had so many Marc Jacobs perfumes and I'm starting to get sick of how similar they can be, but there are definitely a few stand outs in his collection. I think Dot is my favourite! The packaging is always beautiful so that's a big bonus.

    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love this one! I just got the mini four piece Marc Jacobs gift set which includes this and I'm LOVING it! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig