4 November 2015

Music | My September & October Playlists


So one thing I haven't been able to do over the past couple of months because I've been so busy is sit down and introduce you all to the music that I've been loving. Full time employment has seriously taken it's toll on me which is why tonight I thought that today before I go to work and whilst I eat my breakfast I'd just sit down, relax and write this blog post for you all in case you are in need of some new music. I love all these songs so much why not share my September and October playlists. Enjoy!

SEPTEMBER PLAYLIST
1. Kiss The Air - Danny Calvert 
2. Love Me Like You Do - Little Mix
3. Infinity - One Direction
4. Ready To Be Loved - Edges The Musical 
5. I Could Be - Shane Filan ft Nadine Coyle 
6. Save My Soul - JoJo 
7. All I Ask Of You - Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary 
8. Wandering Child - Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary 
9. I Won't Give Up - Collabro 
10. As Long As You're Mine - Wicked 
11. Oblivion - Bastille 
12. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift 
13. Love Me - The 1975 
14. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
15. You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
16. Man Of My Dreams - Edges The Musical
17. Take Me To Church - Hozier  




OCTOBER PLAYLIST
1. Kiss Me - Olly Murs
2. As Long As You're Mine - Wicked 
3. Perfect - One Direction 
4. Nobody Love - Tori Kelly 
5. Second Hand Heart - Ben Haenow ft Kelly Clarkson 
6. Hello - Adele 
7. Levels - Nick Jonas 
8. Wasn't Expecting That - Jamie Lawson 
9. Weird People - Little Mix
10. On My Mind - Ellie Goulding 
11. City Dove - Tori Kelly 
12. Writing's On The Wall - Sam Smith 
13. Flying Without Wings - Westlife 
14. Say You Love Me - Jessie Ware 
15. Heartbeat - Carrie Underwood 
16. Expensive - Tori Kelly ft Daye Jack 
17. Stone Cold - Demi Lovato 
18. Speed Limit - Boyce Avenue 
19. 22 - Gavin James
20. Anything Worth Holding On To - Collabro & Sam Bailey Duet
21. Bring On The Night - The Corrs 

So there we have it, just a few of my favourite songs over the past few months. I honestly love these artists so much and I'm so excited for what my November playlist will look like at the end of this month as most of my favourite singers and bands are releasing new music and I just cannot wait to see how that playlist will shape up! I have a feeling it'll be a very lengthy one indeed! Let me know in the comments below who you've been listening to this month. I love finding new bands and singers to come across. 

What have been your favorite songs over the past couple of months? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love Carrie Underwood! Have you listened to other songs on her new album? They're amazing and I'm very addicted!!!! haha

    Siobhan
    ahandfulofsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new music, I'll be saving this for later when I need some recommendations!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig