15 October 2015

The Skincare Brand That Can Do No Wrong...


Hey everyone! So once again I'm starting off this post with an apology for being such an awful blogger! Full time work really is getting the best of me at the moment and as I do mainly late shifts I rarely have time to eat a proper dinner let alone blog however I am going to be managing my time a lot more efficiently and getting posts written up in my spare time so there isn't a huge gap between posts on my blog. I've lots of ideas in my head and not enough time to execute them so please forgive me! Now that that long rambly intro is out the way let me get back to what this post is all about!

When it comes to skincare I've never really been one to have a stable skincare routine. I am always trialing and testing new products and always use things on different days so there's never really been one brand that I've fallen in love with that I've felt I need to repurchase again. However in the past couple of months one brand I absolutely can't get enough of is Palmers. Palmers is a brand that I've always loved because I just love the way their products make my skin feel so I decided recently to test out quite a few of their products and these are the ones that I've absolutely fallen in love with. Keep reading to find out why.


I've never really used a cleansing gel before. I either use cleansing cremes or cleansing waters but never really a gel so when I spotted this in Superdrug I was instantly intrigued. I must say though I am thoroughly impressed. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. I find a small pea sized amount does my whole face and allows all the dirt and grime to be removed from my face. It does tend to get a bit foamy once water is applied but I don't mind that. I also find that this is incredibly gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it which is what I was afraid of happening before I used this. Normally Palmer's products contain the signature cocoa butter scent but this didn't actually have that. The scent is more of a soapy scent which isn't too strong but at the same time I think it disagrees with the whole fragrance free claim on the bottle. However I just love this cleanser and it's definitely going to last me a long time and become a staple.


Facial scrubs have always been something I've had a love/hate relationship with. Some are incredible and others really have damaged and irritated my skin in the past. However not this one. I absolutely love it. It does everything it says on the bottle, exfoliates and removes all the dead and dry skin, refines it and polishes the skin leaving it really soft and smooth which I love. There is definitely a noticeable difference to your skin once you've used this so I'd highly recommend this if you love facial scrubs or looking for a new one to try. The cocoa butter scent is definitely an added bonus to this product too. I just love it.


If you follow me on twitter and have been for quite a while then you will know how difficult it is for me to find a decent face mask. I'm always on the look out for new ones to try as I have never really been able to find one that suits my skin and does the job I'd like it to do. However I think I may just have found my new holy grail one. This mask is incredible and I think that solely down to the ingredients. I love the fact that this has Sweet Almond Oil in it as this ingredient really nourishes the skin and make it appear a lot healthier. I love the fact that it gets rid of anything clogging up those pesky pores as well and I love that it leaves my skin feeling and looking incredible soft and smooth.  I tend to leaves this for around 10-15 minutes on my face twice a week as I think this produces the best results. Again I love the cocoa butter scent. This is definitely a face mask I'll be repurchasing more often as it's incredible. 


This is probably my favorite products of everything listed in this post. I absolutely love this moisturizer. Not only does it leave my skin feeling incredibly hydrated but I also find it leaves me looking less tired. Now that I've started working for BA full time I get tired really easily and it definitely takes a toll on my skin but this moisturizer definitely makes my skin appear a lot more calm, less red and a lot less irritated as well. I love using this underneath my foundation too as I find it provides the perfect base and it's quite cooling as well which makes it perfect to use first thing in the morning as it definitely wakes me up. 


Yes I know I am only 24 and that this is anti-aging but the way I see it the sooner I use it the longer I have to wait until my skin starts showing my true age! I absolutely love this moisturizer though. I love how thick and moisturizing it is. I can still feel it on my face when I wake up the next morning which I love. It leaves my skin feeling a lot firmer, smoother and makes it a lot more radiant as well. I love that it has shea butter in it as that is one of my favorite skin care ingredients. It is definitely one of those drugstore products that actually feels really luxurious on the skin. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it. 


If you're after a new skincare brand to try then I would highly recommend this brand. I got everything from Superdrug and it's definitely one of the cheapest skincare brands out there but also one of the most incredible skincare brands I've ever tried. I'd urge each and everyone of you to try any of these products as I can assure you that you won't be turning back. If you've already tried this skincare brand be sure to let me know in the comments what products you tried and what you thought of them, 

What is your favorite skincare brand?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the lovely photography! Might give this brand a go :) Do you know if they're cruelty free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Palmer's products, love their body oil and their facial oil! I want to try these too, I think their products are so good and affordable!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound amazing! I want to try all of these >_< How might you think this brand would do on acne-prone skin?

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig