Pages

Categories

6 October 2015

Autumn/Winter Fashion Wishlist

Autumn/Fashion Wishlist


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all well and are having a lovely October so far! I can't believe I actually just wrote that. How on earth is it October already? It's hard to believe that this time last year I only had a month left working in Turkey. I can remember everything that happened last year so clearly. Hard to believe 12 months have gone by since then. But anyway enough rambling. Today I thought I would talk to you about some of my favorite fashion bits and pieces I've spotted on various websites at the moment. Autumn and Winter fashion is definitely my favorite fashion out there. I just feel so much more comfortable in coats, long sleeved shirts, jumpers and skirts with leggings so I thought why not introduce you to everything I'm desperate to get my hands on at the moment.

I absolutely love jumpers and burgundy at this time of the year and I absolutely love the style of this jumper. I think it will go with absolutely everything in my wardrobe. The length is also something I really like as well. Recently when I've been looking for jumpers everything seems to be cropped and that's probably the least flattering style ever in my opinion. I really dislike cropped things I think longer styles suit my figure better. Definitely one I will be buying in the near future. 

I saw this dress on the river island website and absolutely fell in love with it. I love the top and skirt combo and the fact the skirt is burgundy and the fact that the top is turtle neck. It's literally the perfect autumn outfit and will look absolutely stunning either on a night out or during the day. It's such a versatile outfit and I love it. 

So you know I said I have a bit of an obsession with all things burgundy at this time of the year? I wasn't kidding. How beaut is this jacket? I am yet to find a coat that I can wear most days this Autumn/Winter and I think I may have just found it. I've actually never purchased anything off ASOS before but this coat is an absolute beauty and I love the fact it's different to my normal decision of black or navy blue. 

When I found out the gorgeous Binky from Made In Chelsea was releasing her own clothing line I was extremely excited as I adore her fashion sense. Having looked on the in the style website at her collection all the pieces are extremely pretty and definitely stuff that I would wear. I was instantly drawn into this gorgeous khaki coat. It's not normally I style I would pick up but I've decided that this season I will become a bit more daring with my fashion choices. Definitely looking forward to picking this up soon! I'd highly recommend checking out the rest of Binky's collection as there are some gorgeous pieces there. 

This is another coat I have my eye on this season. It's just one of those coats that will go with absolutely everything and will look perfect in the evening or during the day. This is normally the style of coat I opt for every single year which is why I've decided to opt for a few different ones that I've mentioned above but I just love everything about this one too so I think  I'll definitely be purchasing this one too. 

I won't lie here and say that I have a bit of an obsession with checked shirts. I just love them and I was particularly drawn to this one purely because it reminded me of Harry Potter. It just had that Gryffindor look about it. I just loved it and I think the colors are definitely perfect for the autumn season. 

How gorgeous is this skirt? I'm not normally a skirt person but this is beautiful. I love the color as I think it definitely brightens up the dark and dreary days of Autumn and Winter. I also think the velvet look is so beautiful as well and I know this paired with a nice little top, tights and boots will look so classy and pretty on evenings out. I'll definitely be purchasing this after this post I think. 

Oh look, another checked shirt. Whoops. Again I love the color scheme of this one. I love the blue green combo and I think it's another shirt that will go with absolutely everything in my wardrobe from jeans, to trousers to skirts. I absolutely love it. 99.9% of my wardrobe is actually checked shirt but hey another one won't hurt right? 

So these are all the items that I am currently lusting and drooling over. I am definitely going to be ordering a couple of these items in the next couple of weeks and I've decided to do some outfit posts for autumn/winter on these blog too. If that is something you'd be interested in seeing then let me know in the comments below but please go easy on me as I'm just a tad self conscious. Be sure to click on the names of each of the outfits to head on over and peruse them. 

What is on your A/W Fashion Wishlist?
Hugs and Kisses

5 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist, they're all great autumn pieces! I love the military jacket, it is so pretty!

    Julia xx
    Check out my pink & glitter manicure: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/10/manicure-moment-pink-glitter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! Those coats are so gorgeous.

    Just wanted to let you know I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    Here’s my post: http://thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that velvet skirt, the colour is just so perfect for autumn! Lovely wishlist x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wishlist! Really autumnal! Love the colour scheme as well. My favourite is the last one. The green blue lumberjack kind of shirt. I love those kind of shirts for autumn and winter. Its comfi and wearable but its not boring or anything. I Already bought two this season from H&M they have such good deals. ( 19 euro's or something) And I really like to combine them in a festive way for instance with a glitter skirt :)

    Love your blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign