4 September 2015

FleurDanielle Is Now On Facebook


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all okay! I writing this post from my brand new laptop which I am loving! I've managed to get so much blogging today so make sure to keep an eye out for posts that will be heading your way in the next couple of weeks. Today however I wanted to inform you of a new social media addition that can make it easier for all of you to find this blog. Keep reading to find out more.

If you have followed me for a while then you will know I am always blogging on here and always on twitter. Twitter is where I can share my blog with like minded people who won't judge me even though let's face it the minute you put yourself online you are judged but that's okay! Facebook used to be a place where I shared everything. I was a tad obsessed I admit it. Oops, however since starting my blog I've never really been on there. I've never shared any posts and only a few close friends know about my blog because I've been too worried about what other people think which I think looking back is a bit silly.

I will always care about what people think of me. It's something I cannot help unfortunately, however I want to stop hiding things and be a little more open about what I'm passionate about and I think facebook would be the perfect way to do that. I've been debating for a while now about whether or not to set up a facebook page for my blog and I just thought today to just go for it! I know there's a lot of people who read my blog who perhaps don't have bloglovin' or twitter so find it hard to keep up to date with blogs. I know the majority have facebook so I thought this would be a perfect way for other people to just keep up to date with my posts.

I won't make this post too long but the reasons above are why I decided to set up a facebook page and I would be so so grateful if you could head on over there and support me and my blog. The link is https://www.facebook.com/fleurdanielle24 and I'll start posting on there practically straight away so be sure to head on over and give it a quick like! If you have a facebook page for your own blog be sure to link it in the comments below and I'll head on over and support you too as I think it's such an easy way to keep up to date with blogs. 

What do you think about Facebook pages for blogs?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Fleur, lovely FB page, I've already headed over and 'liked' it :-) Hugs, Dani

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig