Pages

Categories

27 September 2015

A Lily Rose Co Haul


Hey Everyone! Today I thought I would do another little home haul on a really lovely brand I discovered a while ago called Lily Rose Co. I came across this brand through the lovely Corrie from DizzyBrunette who also did a haul on their products and I just absolutely loved how cute and adorable everything was but every time I went on there everything I wanted seemed to be out of stock. However I finally managed to log on and get everything I wanted which I was so pleased with. Keep reading to find out more.


The first thing I bought was this adorable White and Blue Polka Dot Mug. I absolutely love this mug however it's not the sort of mug that I would actually use to drink in. I think it will look so lovely and classy on my desk. I also love the gold handle and the gold F which is obviously for Fleur as I just think it looks so classy and pretty. The mug was only £9.20. 

The next thing I got was these Pink Peonies and Big Dreams Set Of Pencils. Being a blogger and someone who likes to write lists and keep a journal having pens and pencils is always a must to have near by. I think these look so pretty and I love the gold foil writing on the sides of the pencils which just make them so cute and classy. These pencils were only £5 for a set of four which I know some people will consider pricey for some pencils but I just thought they were so cute and I just couldn't resist. 

The next thing I go was this 'Make Today Beautiful' Hanging Sign*. This product was actually sent to me as a little extra because they forgot to include one of the prints that I ordered at first which I thought was so lovely of them to add that something extra and this is so me. If you have seen my room tour posts then you will know I have a lot of these hanging signs around my room that just give me that added bit of positivity in the morning or throughout my day if I am just feeling a little bit down. I just love it and I'm so grateful to Lily Rose Co for being so thoughtful with a mistake they unintentionally made. 


I absolutely love having prints in my room and I've recently decided to revamp my desk and work area to have a few prints on it so I decided to order these two gorgeous prints. If you've been following me on twitter or know me in real life then you will know just how much I love New York and travelling in general. I mean I studied tourism for six years and now work for one of the biggest travel companies in the world so to have something on my desk that reminds of that and increases my wonderlust is definitely something that will make me happy! Both of these prints are £9.00 each and you can find them in the prints section HERE. Now all I have to do is fine a frame to put them in.


Lily Rose Co are an amazing company that do so many different homeware bits and pieces and it's definitely a great place to go if you are looking for gifts for your friends and family. I would highly recommend it. Their customer service is incredible and they products are extremely good quality and reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend it to all of you looking to spruce up your rooms especially if you are at uni or heading off to uni soon! Let me know in the comments if you know of any other homeware online stores like this as I always love a good home shopping spree. 

Have you bought anything from Lily Rose Co before? 
Hugs and Kisses

18 comments:

  1. I've been on their website before and everything on their is so adorable. That mug in particular is beautiful.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! & aww I'm glad you like it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. obsessed with those prints! so so cute! xx,kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the prints! That's so nice of them to send you something a little extra too!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I know! I was extremely touched! :) xx

      Delete
  4. All of this stuff is so pretty. The mug is gorge!! I have literally just bookmarked their website! -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's awesome! Have fun perusing their website! :) xx

      Delete
  5. So many cute items, i love their website =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! So much amazing stuff. I'm so glad you like it! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I'd never heard about this brand before, but they seem to have beautiful products! That mug is the cutest thing ever <3

    Julia xx
    Discover the Jardin des Plantes in Paris with me: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/09/exploring-paris-science-at-jardin-des.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to check them out & I know right? :) xx

      Delete
  7. That mug is so adorable, just like everything else you got! I've heard of this brand before but never really checked them out. Heading to their site right now!!
    --
    Pretty Mad Things // xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are a really underrated brand aren't they?! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I would love everything, the White and Blue Polka Dot Mug is so beautiful. And i like the pencils, too. You definitely like the same things like me =))
    regards, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay for having same tastes haha! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I adore Lily Rose Co. all the products are so gorgeous. I love all of the bits your got! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and their customer service is amazing too! Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed this haul! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign