7 August 2015

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Range | First Impressions


Hey There Everyone! So I'm officially back blogging and I couldn't be happier. Despite now having a job where I work shift time and not really being able to blog as much as I would like anymore when I do blog I feel extremely happy about it when I do. Blogging every minute of every day before I got this job was making fall slightly out of love with blogging as I was literally treating it like my job. Now I blog when I have time and about topics I want to write about and it's made me feel more passionate about it than ever. Yay! Anyway before I ramble too much let me get back into the point of this post.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks then you should be aware of the Virgin Mojito Range that was recently introduced by the Body Shop. Not going to lie here I was a little bit apprehensive of this as I wasn't too keen on their recent additions such as the Green Tea collection. I just wasn't a fan of the scent. I prefer more sweeter scents but when I went into the Body Shop and gave this a sniff for the first time I was in love. It's such a fresh summery scent that just lingers on the skin. I couldn't resist anymore and had to pick up three products from the collection, the shower gel, body butter and body scrub and I think these are the perfect summer body treats. Keep reading to find out my thoughts on each individual product so far! Bear in mind I've been using them every day for the past week so this is more of a first impressions type post!


First up is the body butter! Now I'm, a huge fan of the body shop's body butters. I just find them so incredibly hydrating and amazing for the skin. No matter where I am there is always one in my bathroom, on my dressing table, in my bag, I just always have one. They are incredible. I know a lot of people say that these are not really the best body butters to use in the warmer months as they are very thick and can take a long time to sink into the skin but I think for people like me who have very, very dry skin then this is perfect. Yes it takes slightly longer to sink into the skin so I wouldn't recommend this if you're using it in the mornings but for evenings after a bath or shower then it is perfect. The scent just lingers on the skin but it's not to overpowering. I absolutely love it.


I've never actually tried a body scrub from The Body Shop before so I was intrigued but I must admit that I absolutely love it. It's incredible. It really does leave my skin feeling soft and smooth and there's no rough patches anywhere. I absolutely love it. I like to use this on my legs before I shave them too as it just leaves them super soft and smooth which is always good! Nobody likes lizard legs! Definitely one I would highly recommend. I love the feeling of scrubs on my skin as my skin always feels nice and exfoliated.


The final item in the range that I bought was the shower gel. Just your standard every day shower gel really, I'm a little bit unsure as to how to describe this one. It lathers up really well, leaves your skin smelling absolutely amazing and just leaves the skin feeling super soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. This is only £4 too which for the body shop is fairly cheap!

I absolutely love all of these products and will definitely be buying a couple more things like the body splash and sorbet but right now these three just go so well together and leave my skin smelling and feeling super fresh. Definitely my second favorite scent in the Body Shop range! It would be my favorite but I am just way to obsessed with the Mango one to reduce my love for it! Oops! If you are interested in any of these products or want to browse more of the products that The Body Shop has to offer then just click HERE. Be sure to leave in the comments any other scents you reckon I should try from The Body Shop.


Have you tried The Virgin Mojito Range from The Body Shop? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I reviewed some of this range on my blog too. I love it! http://verybeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible isn't it! :) Love your review!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I reviewed some of this range on my blog too. I love it! http://verybeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I love BS products :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing skin care products! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Really need to try this range, sounds perfect for summer. I also love the bright packaging.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The bright packaging is so incredible eye catching! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I think I will try somethinf from body shop. Thanks for shearing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need too! :) You're welcome! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I've got the shower gel and it smells AMAZING! The body scrub is next on my list, it looks great!

    Lauren | aestheticalblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body scrub is so good! They go so well together! :) xx

      Delete
  7. This sounds right up m street! Can't wait to get my hands on some :) Great post!

    Elle du Jour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't the scent gorgeous hun! I always have a weakness for shower gels, but do I really need another one..... haha YES

    Kayleigh xoxo
    www.veryberrycosmo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha of course you do!! A gal can never have too many shower gels ;) xx

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh this sounds incredible! I can't wait to try these x

    touchofgucci.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the body shop - may have to try these when I'm next in there!

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig