Pages

Categories

22 August 2015

Primark Home-Ware Range by Velvetgh0st


Hey Everybody! Hope you are all well! So today I thought I would talk to you about Gabriella aka Velvetgh0st's home-ware range that was released into Primark stores across the country earlier this week. I've been speaking to Gabriella for just over three years now and she is honestly one of the loveliest people ever. I am so incredibly proud of her for everything she has overcome and everything she has achieved. When she told me she had a primark range coming out I was so excited as I knew it would all be amazing. It was only right that earlier this week on Tuesday (the release date) I headed into London and picked up some products from the range so here's what I bought and what I think of each product.

Smoothie Cup - £4 
This is such a gorgeous cup! I absolutely love the pastel colors on it and it's such a lovely size as well. You can put any drink in this and you're good to go. I absolutely love it and for only £4 you just can't go wrong. The past couple of days I've been using it for green smoothies in the morning before I head off to work and then in the evening before I go to bed I have some cold water in there. It's just so handy.

Heart Mug - £3
Now I rarely drink warm drinks. I don't like tea or coffee so I basically don't own any mugs but I just found this one so cute. I loved the heart shape and the colors and I just think it will be so nice during the winter to just put hot chocolate or warm milk in it. I love it.

'Smile Dream Sparkle' Hook - £4
I absolutely love this hook and it was definitely the first thing I wanted to grab when I was in Primark. I have a terrible habit of putting my keys down somewhere and then forgetting where I have put them and then I get panicked and stressed out and blame everyone else when I can't find them as I always think someone has moved them. Oops. But now, this will definitely solve the problem. I am planning on putting it on the wall next to my bedroom door so as soon as I come in from work I can just put them there and they are they when I leave my room the next day. I also love the rose gold/copper colour too as I am yet to get over the rose gold/copper obsession oops.


Eye Mask - £1.80 
I've never really been one to use eye masks however I couldn't resist purchasing this one as it's just so incredible cute. I love the cat design and I absolutely love the fact it's actually really soft and furry. It has the normal cat print that you can see then underneath it's bright pink which I absolutely love. Most eye masks are so boring but this is so adorable and looks really cute on my bedside table. 

'Being Yourself' Print - £4
I absolutely love prints like this. Every door handle and drawer handle in my room has got a little inspirational quote on. Might sound silly but I think it's perfect for when I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps and need a little pick me up and I absolutely love this quote too. Too many people spend way too much time trying to fit in with the wrong crowd or changing who they are to fit in with a group of people or to impress someone and it's just wrong. Just be yourself! I think this is such a beautiful quote and I love the colors too! It would look so lovely just propped up on your dressing table I think. 

So those are all the homeware bits and pieces I managed to get. I am going to eventually get all the products in the range (especially the fairy lights and other mug because I just love them so much) because Gabriella is my friend and obviously you support your friends but all the products are just so cute and adorable and super affordable so if you're worried about price please don't! They are only at selected primark stores I think so click HERE to see a list of stores where you can purchase everything here and more which include duvet sets, pillows and rose gold sequined cushions. They are also available at some stores across Northern Europe so click the link about to see where! 


What is your favorite product from the range? 
Hugs and Kisses

16 comments:

  1. I don't normally shop at Primark (I'm not a fan of the long queues!) but this range is definitely going to send me to Primark next week. I went there a few weeks ago to look for it then realised it hadn't come out yet. I'm quite keen on getting the quote frame and the clear mug with the cat whiskers. The eye mask is quite tempting too.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen the range before I read your post but I had been hearing all about it on twitter. I love the hook. Probably the first thing I'd buy too! x

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love pastel colors. These are cute!

    - Fallenlifestyle / http://www.fallenlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite product is the 'Smile Dream Sparkle' Hook', I'm really into rose gold lately! I also love the furry cat eye mask.. so cute!!

    Federica | www.mystyleandlight.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand the queues at primark but I guess I'll have to put on a brave face and get some of these items, they look so simple yet adorably cute <3
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg im so jealous, my nearest one doesnt have anything like this.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh all the home wares look incredible! If only it was available in Australia!

    touchofgucci.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally love all of it, love all the colours. It would all look so pretty in my room, I need to get myself to primark! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore absolutely everything and it's my birthday on Wednesday so I'm hoping I get something from the range! :) Great post lovely and thank you for the stockist list also! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so upset because I can't get any of it. My nearest stores are Wrexham, Chester and Warrington and none of them do the range :-( and of course you can't buy direct from the Primark website :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Gabby! Her whole collection looks beautiful, I especially love the rose gold products :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! I love the rose gold running through the collection :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm homeware obsessed I'll be buying all of this! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is a Velvetgh0st homeware collection?! I want it all! I think the eyemask and print are my favourites.

    Roxie x
    thebeautifulbluebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to buy these when I get to Oxford Street next week! :3
    They all look so good!

    Anna from annieemac.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign