Pages

Categories

4 August 2015

My 24th Birthday Wishlist

My 24th Birthday Wishlist

So it's the 4th August meaning that there are only 20 days until I turn 24! I can't believe I'm already at that age. I still feel like a 16 year old sometimes! It really is quite scary! Anyway, as that joyous occasion of celebrating another year lived is drawing nearer I thought that today I will do a birthday wishlist. Little disclaimer this is basically another wishlist. I would love to receive these things for my birthday but I'm not expecting anything and will be 1000% grateful with anything I receive.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette
I've had my beady eye on this fragrance for months now and even though I'll probably end up purchasing it before my birthday it's still something I thought I'd include on this wishlist anyway as you just never know! I just find everything about the Marc Jacobs perfumes from the design of the packaging to the actual scent incredible. They are definitely worth the money!

Pandora Rose Gold Bow Stud Earrings
I love Pandora however all I own at the moment is the standard silver bracelet that currently has three charms which I am looking to build up soon. However one thing that has caught my eye recently are these gorgeous rose gold bow studs. I'm still not over the rose gold trend yet, oops but I just think these are so gorgeous and will go with absolutely everything. The price isn't all that bad either!

Michael Kors Gold Tone Watch
Now I know originally I kept saying I want a rose gold watch from Michael Kors however for my work I'm only allowed to have a small gold watch to wear. I absolutely love the style of this one and I think it's so classy. Yes it's extremely pricey and I am no way expecting anyone to get this for me but I just think it's absolutely beautiful and definitely fits the criteria for what I can have at work.

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
I used to absolutely love this moisturizer however I haven't been able to repurchase this in ages. This moisturizer is just so incredible for my skin and smells absolutely amazing too. It really leaves my skin feeling refreshed so it's definitely something I'd love to own again in the future as it's definitely one of the best moisturizers I've ever used.

Cream Lace Long Sleeve Shirt
I put this shirt in my payday wishlist post not too long ago but I still haven't got around to purchasing it yet! I'll probably have to soon before it disappears but I thought I'd include it here anyway as I have pointed it out to a few people already. It's just so gorgeous and I love the fact it can go with a skirt, shorts, jeans just anything! It's such a versatile number! I love it.

Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Scented Candle
I'm yet to own a Jo Malone candle but when I was in Covent Garden a couple of weeks ago I popped into the store to have a sniff at some of the candles and this one just stood out to me. It smells absolutely incredible. Quite a sweet scent but not to overpowering. It's just a nice scent that will linger around the household or room you place it in. It smells incredible.

So there we have it. Just a few things that I would like for my 24th Birthday this year. I'll probably end up buying most of these things myself to be honest as my parents are supposed to be going on holiday to France around that time so they might not even be here! Either way I'll probably just be celebrating the day with my friends and other members of my family who are here which to be honest is really all I would like. If you have a birthday coming up or if it's on the same day as mine let me know in the comments below.

What's on your birthday wishlist or even just a wishlist in general? 
Hugs and Kisses

12 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't know Jo Malone did Almond and macaroon, that'll be going onmy list too haha
    Hope you have a lovely Birthday!
    xx
    http://sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! It smells amazing too! Thank you lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got that exact perfume and a Jo Malone candle for my birthday a couple of months ago! The perfume is so lovely and the bottle is so cute! The candles are amazing as well, so luxurious! I hope you have a lovely birthday and get what you asked for x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! Glad you liked it! :) Thank you so much Phoebe! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I want daisy dream too, i first smelt it last week and i love it, its on my birthday wish list too =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Choices.. Happy Birthday When it comes :)


    Nique || www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Daisy Dream is an actual dream! Haha great choices there :)

    Elle du Jour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love this comment! :) Thank you Elle :) xx

      Delete
  6. Really want to get my hand on a Jo Malone candle :) x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh that Jo Malone candle must smell amazing! And it makes a beautiful birthday present as well, good choice :D

    Julia xx
    Check out my last beauty post here: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/08/disappointing-makeup-products.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign