2 August 2015

Music | My 'July Jewels' Playlist


Hey everyone! I can't believe it's August already! There's less than 5 months left of 2015. What? So scary! Anyway today I thought I would talk to you about all the music I've been listening to in July. Some of these are songs I've been listening to for ages, some are new, some are just songs I heard throughout TV shows like The Vampire Diaries and basically had on repeat since then. I know lots of people like having new music to discover, at least I do, so if you are looking for some songs for maybe a holiday playlist or just in general hopefully these will help. It is a Sunday after all so what better way to spend it than creating some new playlists. Enjoy! 

1. Oh Wonder - White Blood
2. Years and Years - Shine
3. On Broadway - Beautiful! The Carole King Musical 
4. Little Mix - Black Magic
5. Beyonce - Love On Top 
6. RuPaul - Sissy That Walk 
7. One Republic - Stop and Stare
8. Rita Ora - Poison 
9. The Corrs - Summer Sunshine 
10. The Corrs - When The Stars Go Blue
11. Hayley James Scott - Halo (One Tree Hill Soundtrack) 
12. Selena Gomez - Good For You 
13. Philippa Hanna - Ave To Love
14. The Score - Oh My Love
15. Ross Copperman - Hunger 
16. Jamie Scott - Unbreakable 
17. Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea
18. Ed Sheeran - Little Bird
19. One Direction - Drag Me Down 
20. Wiz Khalifa - See You Again. 

So those are all the songs I've been loving throughout July. I've been listening to a lot of music this month but these are the songs that have stood out the most too me and the ones I have loved the most. If you have spotify then be sure to leave your names below and be sure to follow me and check out my other playlists. My name is Fleur Danielle Griffin (as the photo below shows). 


What songs and music have you been loving this month? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This year really is flying by, thanks for sharing these songs!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Corrs <3 I have recently just re-discovered how great they are!

    Also I always find myself singing along to 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa on a daily basis!

    Tania xo | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them! Favorite band ever when I was younger! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I used to love The Corrs! Great playlist :) x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestions for You My Dear Danielle : How Deep is Your Love ( C. Harris & Disciples ) , Lean On ( Major Lazer & DJ Snake ) , I Want You To Know ( Zedd ft. Selena Gomez ) , One Last Time ( Ariana Grande ) , Good for You ( Selena Gomez ) , El Perdon ( Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias ) , Time of Our Lives ( Pitbull & Ne-Yo ) , Sun is Shining ( Axwell ^ Ingrosso ) , Waiting for Love / Avicii ) , Worth It ( Fifth Harmony ft. Kid-Ink ). Have a Magic Summer My Dear Danielle , lol !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Fleur. Not Danielle. And thank your for the suggestions :) xx

      Delete
  5. Can't go wrong with Beyoncé... It's so hard not to put Love On Top in every playlist I make!!!
    Great list!

    Freeformhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! :) Thank you!! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig