Pages

Categories

11 August 2015

5 Reasons Why You're An Amazing Blogger...


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all okay! As you are reading this post I am currently getting ready to go out to Central London to treat my brother. This will involve shopping, going out for dinner and then going to see the incredible Les Miserables at the Queens Theatre tonight. Something I am so incredibly excited about as ever since coming across the 25th Anniversary of the show it's been one of my favourite musicals and something I've wanted to witness in the West End. My brother, Mum and Dad all go on holiday for two weeks on Friday and I'm staying at home due to work commitments so I've just decided to treat my brother a little bit. I can't wait, but enough of that mini life update, time to get back into the point of this post. 

This is my 300th ever blog post. How insane is that? Because of that I decided that today I would write a little bit of a motivational post. Recently in blogger chats I've seen a lot of people comparing themselves to other bloggers and putting themselves down and just not feeling like they are a decent blogger and even though I can totally relate to this it wasn't nice to see at all! I decided to sit down the other day and put together a little list of why us bloggers are absolutely incredible and why we should give ourselves a lot more credit so I thought why not share it with all of you on my blog today! Enjoy! 

1. You have a hobby. Many people out there are still stuck trying to look for that one thing that makes them happy. One thing that they can do on a regular basis and something that makes them extremely happy. You already have that with your and forgive me for the cringiness, little piece of the internet. You go to work or college or uni, you come back and you work on your blog and try and better yourself at your hobby instead of going to take a 5 hour long nap or sitting on the couch and watching TV and doing nothing else. All of us blog with any spare time we have and that time is precious that could be spent doing other things. Dedicating your own time to blogging is pretty incredible and shows commitment which is definitely something that can help you in the future!

2. You don't just worry about your own blog. You worry about other blogs too. You give other girls and guys helpful tips through your posts or tweets. You help them out and encourage them, you follow them and share their posts if it is something you like. You are incredibly supportive and that definitely makes you a fantastic blogger and shows how caring, supportive and encouraging you are too which are all fantastic traits to have. The blogging community would not be as friendly or amazing without you so well done!

3. Your blog is all you. Your writing, your photos, your ideas, your opinions. Everything on that blog screams you. Nothing is fake or unrealistic. All these things can help inspire and encourage other people and that's a pretty powerful and amazing thing to do. We live in a generation where everything tends to be spoon fed to us through the world wide web. If we want to find something we tend to google it and it pops up on screen in a number of seconds. However instead of relying on other people's opinions we throw our own two cents in and share what we think with others. Your opinion matters to probably hundreds of people and that's absolutely fantastic.

4. Whether you have 10 followers, 100 followers or even 1000 followers, you've gained a small following of people who want to come and read your blog and are interested in whatever you have to say. That's pretty incredible. Some people work so hard for months to get noticed by even one person so no matter how small your milestone you should be incredibly proud of yourself. Don't worry about not being that pretty fashionable blogger with 100,000 followers. Be proud of what you've accomplished so far. Every step no matter how small counts and is something to be congratulated!

5. Lastly but not least blogging is hard work and at times can be super stressful so if you are a relatively new blogger or whether you have been blogging for years. You've bitten the bullet and gotten through all the stress. It's not an easy task coming into a community that is becoming increasingly more prominent and joining in especially with the amount of pressure there is nowadays but you are getting through it and loving it and that's something you should be so incredibly proud of.

So there we have it. Five small reasons as to why you are an amazing blogger. Just remember to never ever compare yourself to other bloggers and to never ever put yourself down about your blog as no matter what you blog about you are sharing your passion on the internet where potentially hundreds of people will see it and that's a pretty incredible thing to do. Forget how many people are following your blog. Everyone has to start somewhere and if you love what you do then that is the most important thing. That love and passion will bounce off the screen and other people will love what you do too. The blogging community is not an easy place to be at times but you are here. Blogging is fun and the community is a really fun, warm and welcoming place to be. If you ever need advice or a little bit of motivation then feel free to tweet me at xbellefleurx or comment below or even send me an email (link at the side of my blog). I'll always be here to chat about any worries you have and will 100% support you all!

Now grab yourselves a glass of champagne/prosecco/rose and congratulate yourself on the fantastic blogger you are. 
Hugs and Kisses

38 comments:

  1. What a lovely, positive post! Although its not something you think of often, blogging really is a lovely and productive way to spend time so its nice to be see a post appreciating this :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for this comment!! I agree blogging should definitely be appreciated! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Awh this is such a lovely and heart warming post! Thank you so much for sharing this, it's really brightened my day :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww this made me smile! You're very welcome lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice to read such a positive post. Hope you have a brilliant trip to London

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did thank you, it was amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely positive post :) I think it's so easy to get bogged down with blogging and forget it's meant to just be a fun hobby :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!! Many people take it too seriously nowadays. Unless you really want it to become your career just have fun with it!! Glad you liked it lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love this so much! It really made me smile :) I've bookmarked this to look back on when i'm feeling a bit gloomy x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww this made my day!! Thank you so much!! I hope it cheers you up on those gloomy days! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Great post hun, there needs to be more people and bloggers out there like you who are encouraging and supportive to others :). Everything you wrote is so relatable and true and will definitely inspire and help other bloggers. I'll have to have a sip of my fizzy Vimto to celebrate as I'm pregnant :).

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww congratulations on your pregnancy?! When are you due?! And I love Vimto so that's definitely a great choice and even better than champagne in my eyes ;) haha! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely post and EXACTLY what I needed.
    I try and tell myself NOT to compare myself to other bloggers but it can be quite hard when all do is read blogs. But blog posts like this are so lovely to read, and not in a bad way but it's nice to know other bloggers feel the same and I'm not the only one who can't help but put myself and my blog down.
    BUT DAM IT YOUR RIGHT. Our blogs are Amazing :) Thank you
    x tink J x
    www.allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is amazing and the fact you take time to sit and post and even comment on posts like you did mine is amazing! Do not put yourself down! Your blog and you are both incredible! You're very welcome lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  9. This is such a lovely post - put a massive smile on my face. Exactly what I needed! :) Thank you! x

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this makes me happy! You're very welcome Beckie! :) xx

      Delete
  10. What a lovely and thoughtful post. I think we all deserve a pat on the back, I read so many amazing blogs daily and it really doesn't matter if they have 1 or 1000 followers, they are all amazing, yours too :-) hugs Dani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree and aww thank you so so much! :) xx

      Delete
  11. What a lovely, encouraging post, thanks for writing this! I've been blogging for just under a year and was in no way prepared for how much work it can be, how stressful and daunting it can feel when trying to gain followers, all of that fun stuff! But you are right, we all deserve a pat on the back for our hard work, regardless of how big or small our blogs are! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm so glad you liked it and I totally agree with you!! Well done you!! :) xx

      Delete
  12. such a lovely read to keep me motivated! It's hard sometimes not to get swept up in the hectic world of mainstream blogging but you've got to remember why you're doing it xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! This made me happy! I'm glad you feel motivated and I totally agree! Remember you love writing and talking about things you're passionate about! Never mind anything or anybody else! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Wow! lucky you ! 300th post im not even close lol congrats love xo


    Nique || 2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely post! Usually post about blogging talking about things you're doing wrong or how to improve! This positive outlook is so refreshing :) I especially like reason #3.

    Hailey | www.haileysworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!! I'm so glad you liked it! Your blog is amazing :) xx

      Delete
  15. This is really the positive vibe I needed to read. I feel like a terrible blogger right now because I am so busy, but your lovely post has really perked me back up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. Since I've started my new job I've hardly been blogging and it makes me feel awful! You're amazing and being busy isn't a bad thing! You're very welcome! :) xx

      Delete
  16. This was such an inspiring post to read! I'm currently going through a downer with the blog and feeling like a bad blogger so this was such an uplifting read. Thank you <3

    April | mynameisapril.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is exactly what I needed to read as I've kinda neglected my blog for the last couple of months but am now planning to post tomorrow! Thank-you :)
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign