Pages

Categories

13 July 2015

Summer 2015 Fashion Payday Wishlist

Summer 2015 Fashion Wishlist


Hey everyone! Hope you are all well and are having a lovely relaxing weekend. After a week of 4:30AM starts I was absolutely shattered and I've just had a lovely couple of days off so I decided to spend the last couple of days just blogging, watching the Wimbledon final (Well Done Djokovic) and just relaxing. I'm back to work tomorrow though. Why do days off go so fast?! Today I thought I'd do a simple post showing you all the fashion bits and bobs I'm lusting over this season! Enjoy! 

You know that saying that every girl should have a LBD in her wardrobe? Well, I think that saying also applies to LRD's too! I spotted this number in New Look a few days ago and fell in love with it! It's such a gorgeous, gorgeous dress, very flowy and perfect for the summer days or evenings out. I absolutely love it and can't wait till payday comes around so I can purchase it! 

I've been after a shirt like this for quite a long time now as I spotted them on quite a few people but was never sure where to purchase them. I think they are so classy and I love the tie on the collar too. I just think this will be perfect paired with a little skirt or shorts for the summer months.

Cream Lace Long Sleeve Shirt
I spotted a very similar shirt like this on the gorgeous Jade from Little Mix and it looked absolutely stunning but I didn't know where she got it from. I then spotted it on the River Island website and decided to order it straight away as it is just super pretty! Again I think this will be perfect for the summer months paired with shorts or a little skirt. I love the lace design on it too!

Shell Pink Sleeveless Blazer
I'm really into the whole sleeveless blazer look at the moment. I am the sort of person who always likes to be covered so whether it's a jacket or thick cardigan or even a normal blazer I'm always in something like that, however because it's been so warm in the UK recently I've been looking at the sleeveless blazer option. I think they are so cute and stylish and I absolutely love this pink one from New Look as I think it's one of those statement pieces that will go with absolutely everything in my wardrobe!

Light Blue Woven Sleeveless Jacket
This is probably my favourite item I've featured in this post. I just absolutely love it. Again it's another sleeveless blazer look but I think it's such a pretty colour and will definitely be perfect for work as it's stylish but also super smart. You can dress it up or dress it down. I think it's gorgeous. I'll definitely be purchasing this at the end of the month!

Mint Heeled Sandals
When it comes to shoes, I'm just not the type of girl to spend loads on new pairs. However I spotted this on asos and fell in love with them. I think they are super pretty. I've got a white dress in my wardrobe and a mint green blazer and I just think this to finish off the outfit would look super pretty. I love the heels on them too as they are not to high or too low which makes them perfect for day/evening wear. 

This item is definitely a little risky for me as it's definitely not something I'd normally wear. However this summer I've decided to be a bit more daring with colour choices and everything else. I absolutely love the style of this playsuit as I think it's super pretty and the color just screams summer. Definitely hoping to get my hands on this in the near future. 

Most of the bags I have are brown or black and dark and mainly used for work and stuff. However for those summer days where I'm planning a meet up with friends or an evening out I definitely need a smaller bag and I think this gorgeous white crossbody number is perfect. It's so pretty and stylish and the fact it's crossbody means it's perfect for shopping trips too! Gotta have those hands free after all! 

So there we have it, my summer payday fashion wishlist. The shops have got some gorgeous clothes in the moment. Definitely need to stick to a limit when I hit the shops later on this month. Do you like any of the items here? Have you got anything listed here? If you like the look of these items then just click on the names of them and it'll take you straight on over to the website. 

What's on your fashion wishlist at the moment? 
Hugs and Kisses

8 comments:

  1. The sleeveless blazer was spotted on Selena Gomez and I think she pulled it off so well with a striped tunic. I definitely want one!!
    Chaneleffect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I never even saw that photo but she has amazing style! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That yellow playsuit is so pretty! It's not an easy item to wear, but it is stunning :D

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow colour of the playsuit! And those shoes are beaut! :)
    Kirsty
    www.havethetown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty and summery aren't they! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the colour of those shoes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign