Pages

Categories

3 July 2015

Music | My 'June Joys' Playlist


Hi Everyone! So because I have been so busy recently this post is going up slightly later than normal but I hope you don't mind. Now I know what people have been talking about when they say working full time very often means no time for blogging. However I'm thoroughly enjoying life at the moment as it's so busy and no two days are the same and I feel a lot happier too! But before I ramble on too much here are a list of my favorite songs of June. Enjoy!

1. Andy Jordan - We Are
2. Little Mix - Black Magic
3. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
4. Hairspray Soundtrack - Good Morning Baltimore
5. Hilary Duff - Sparks
6. Collabro  - I Won't Give Up
7. Jersey Boys Soundtrack - Who Loves You?
8. Collabro - No Matter What
9. Collabro - Circle Of Life
10. Lindsay Lohan - Ultimate
11. James Bay - Let It Go
12. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
13. Boyce Avenue - Mirrors
14. Collabro - Memory
15. Taylor Swift - Love Story
16. Olly Murs - Beautiful To Me
17. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
18. Jersey Boys - Sherry
19. Kodaline - Human Again
20. Alex and Sierra - Little Do You Know
21. Tori Kelly & Ed Sheeran - I Was Made For Loving You (SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!)
22. Leona Lewis - Fire Under My Feet
23. Carrie Fletcher - Keep Up With My Love

In June Collabro's new album was released and I know you all know how much I love that bad. Yes it may be cringe worthy to some of you but I just love them so much. I also went to West End Live two weekends ago and saw all the amazing shows perform little snippets on stage in Trafalgar Square and it was amazing so that is also why there is a lot of musical theater songs on here too. I still need to update my playlist on there as there are some songs on here I've included that aren't actually on my spotify playlist so bear with me whilst I do that.



What are you favorite songs at the moment? Can you recommend me any new artist, bands or songs for July?! 
Hugs and Kisses

12 comments:

  1. Love this playlist! I'd happily have this playlist on my iPod. Totally forgot about Collabro as well even though I loved them when they were on BGT. Definitely need to consider getting their album.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are incredible, they are touring in February/March/April next year too so if you like their album definitely go and see them tour! 100x better live!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have some good songs =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I’m proud to announced that you’re nominated by me for the Versatile Blogger Award :) check out the instructions here. http://monentree.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute playlist, I really like Ed Sheeran Photograph at the moment too! I'm actually loving Jungle at the moment, I saw them at Glastonbury and they were so good, now I'm obsessed!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed Sheeran is just incredible! :) Ohhh jealous you went to Glastonbury! Always wanted to go! I'll definitely check them out too :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign