6 July 2015

June Beauty & Non-Beauty Round Up


Hey Everyone! It feels weird to be writing a monthly favorites post this far into the next month because normally it's already up by now! However, better late than never I suppose! I've just been so busy with training for my new job that I've been way to exhausted to even look at my computer when I get home but I'm hear now, so before I ramble too much here are all the things I've was loving throughout June!

Beauty

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 
I did a full review of this foundation which you will be able to find HERE so I won't go into too much detail here but I absolutely love this foundation. I haven't been wearing it much the past few days because it's been absolutely boiling in the UK. I absolutely how full coverage this is and the fact it leaves such a lovely dewy healthy glow on the skin which makes it perfect for this time of the year. Definitely worth all the hype, so if you haven't tried this yet I'd highly recommend it.

Revlon Lip Butter in 'Berry Smoothie' 
I don't even know why I include this lip butter in every monthly favorites as I'm sure you all know by now how much I love it. It just provides so much moisture and colour to my lips and is just the perfect every day shade. It's one of the few shades of red that actually suits me too! I just love it so much.

Strawberry & Raspberry Shower Foam 
My new shower buddy is this gorgeous shower foam that I found in Superdrug. I've never really used shower foams but I when I spotted this I decided that I would give it a whirl and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and the scent isn't too strong or overpowering either. I'd highly recommend this if you're after a new shower gel/soap type thing.

Garnier Pure Active Miceller Cleansing Water
This cleansing water feels so incredibly light and refreshing on the skin. I also love the way it clears and purifies my skin and gets rid of every scrap of make up too. I would highly recommend this cleansing water if you're after a new one too try. Cheap as chips too!

Optimals 'Seeing Is Believing' Eye Cream 
I can't remember if I have ever mentioned this eye cream before on my blog but I absolutely love this eye cream. I think I'll be doing a full review in the future as I think it's one a lot of you would like! It's just so incredibly hydrating and really helps to reduce all that puffiness I get around my eyes. I also find it really refreshing to use especially in all those early morning starts I've been having recently. Definitely one I'd recommend.



Non-Beauty

Collabro - Act Two 
I'm sure you all know how much I love these guys. I absolutely loved their first album so when I found out they were releasing a second album I was extremely excited. This in my opinion  is 100x better than the first album. It has so many amazing songs on it and a lot of you will love every single song on this. I was lucky enough to go along to a live recording of a show they did with Katherine Jenkins in London in the middle of June where I also got to meet them and hearing them sing some of my favorite musical theater tracks live was just so incredibly special. These guys are just brilliant live! Definitely one to check out if you haven't already. 

Gone Girl 
I heard so much about this book and film that when I popped into Waterstones a few weeks ago I decided to purchase it and I'm glad I did as I absolutely loved it. I finished reading it in 3 days I loved it so much. It's definitely a dark story and not something I expected at all. I still have the film to watch so I'll let you know how I get on with that once I've watched it! 

Doughnut Bun Ring 
Not your everyday product you see make an appearance in a favorites post but I've decided to include it because this little bun has literally been my best friend the past few weeks. For training for my new job it's a requirement that we have to wear our hair in a bun. Now I've never ever had my hair in a bun...ever. I rarely put my hair up into a pony tail so I was absolutely dreading this. However I absolutely love this doughnut as it has made life so much easier for me when it comes to buns. I still hate having my hair in one mind you but it makes life so much simpler. 

Enchanted Forest Coloring Book 
Yes I did buy a coloring book. No I am not 5! I've actually been seeing these a lot on social media lately purely to help me when I get a bit anxious and nervous instead of doing what I always do and result to biting my nails. It really has helped! It's just so therapeutic and relaxing and I love getting in touch with my more creative side too. If you're an anxious person or need a bit of a stress relief at the end of the day I would highly recommend buying one of these. They are amazing. 

The Blogging Community 
I couldn't write this post without including a comment about the blogging community. June was a very sad time for us as we had two very sad losses but it was so lovely to see how we all came together and sent each other words of support and wrote blog posts supporting one another and writing words of encouragement. It has been lovely to be apart of as there are times when the blogging community can be quite a horrible place to be so it's lovely to see how even when there's bad times we all pull through and realise life is just to short for all that negativity! 


So there we have it, all the products that I've been loving throughout June. I'm loving combining everything beauty and non-beauty into these posts as I think personally it makes it a lot more interesting for the reader so I hope you have all enjoyed this post. Be sure to leave in the comments your own opinions on any of these products if you've used them! 

What have you been loving throughout June?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Lovely post, I really want to try the Sheer Glow foundation! http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/ - feel free to check out my blog:)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's absolutely amazing! :) & thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great review. I like using the miceller cleansing water too. Will look into the Optimals eye cream.:)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the sheer glow foundation so badly, I'm definitely going to have to treat myself soon :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it Holly! It's fab! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice favourites! I love the Garnier miscellar water, I can't use anything else to take my makeup off now. Also I was thinking about getting one of these adult colouring books, yours seems great!

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Both are amazing! I absolutely love the coloring book! Such a fab stress reliever! :) x x

      Delete
  5. I loved reading Gone Girl but I've still not watched the film!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Must get it watched soon! :) xx

      Delete
  6. i love the Garnier Pure Active Miceller Cleansing Water ♥


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try that Nars foundation have heard so many good things about it! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will literally be one of the best purchases of your life! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig