Pages

Categories

3 June 2015

Wallpaper Inspiration For Your Phone







I've had this post sitting in my drafts for a while now so I thought why not just publish it and get it out of the way. If you follow me on pinterest then you will know something I like to do a lot is publish inspirational quotes. I also post a lot of quotes on twitter and occasionally on instagram too. I normally head on over to look at quotes if I'm having a bad day and need just a little bit of inspiration to help me see things in a better light and just to help get me through the day. However there have been moments where I've been sitting with no internet or anything and just wishing something would appear in front of me. This is one of the reasons why I think setting quotes as your phone wallpaper is just such an amazing idea. Here is a collage of some of my favourite quotes with links at the end as to wear you can find them!



There Are So Many Reasons To Be Happy//I Can & I Will//Cultivate Kindness//Surround Yourself With Inspiring Beings//The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do//Are You Really Going To Let Fear Control Your Life//You Can Be The Ripest Juciest Peach//Everything's Going To Be Super Duper//Say Yes To New Adventures.

So there are a bunch of inspirational quotes that you can set as your phone background and then everytime you get your phone out you can just look down and can instantly be inspired and hopefully you'll realise you day isn't that bad. I currently have the first picture in the collage as my phone background. I tend to be very scared and always hold back from doing the things I want to do because they scare me. It's something that just inspires me to take more chances and stop being so afraid. If you haven't got pinterest yet I'd highly recommend it as you can literally find quotes about anything and everything on there. Be sure to click on each of the names of the quotes above where you'll be able to save them to your phone and set them as your background. If you are using a laptop, another option is saving them and emailing them to yourself and saving them to your phone from that if it makes life easier for you.

Make sure to check out my pinterest over HERE where you'll be able to find the board that all these photos are posted on. Be sure to leave your pinterest accounts and favourite inspirational quotes in the comments below.

What do  you get inspiration from if you're having a bad day or feeling a little sad and negative? 
Hugs and Kisses

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I've been wanting to change my computer and phone backgrounds. Also I've been meaning to ask you about how you got such a cool layout for your profile picture, bio, and social media? I'd really appreciate a response, I've been trying to figure it out for a few weeks by tinkering with the layout settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! I got my blog design custom made by the lovely Felicity who blogs over at pursuit of felicity! We created my design together and she installed everything for me too! You can buy some pre-made ones on etsy though for really good prices! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Fleur! & I'll go check out her blog! :)

      Delete
    3. Hope you found it helpful! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have a 'recovery' board on my Pinterest. I add things to it when I'm feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. There are some amazing bits of art and inspiration on there. x

    http://imbloggingforsanity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'll definitely check it out! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign