Pages

Categories

22 June 2015

Love Me Beauty | June Box


Hey everyone! Hope you are all okay! So today is my final day of unemployed life until I start my new job tomorrow. I will be undertaking 5 weeks intense training first and then starting. I am so so scared. I had a panic attack this morning just after I woke up as I'm so nervous and when I'm really scared about something that's when I tend to have them. It was awful. I'm really excited too though so I just hope that I can calm down as I am honestly so excited to get back into work! But anyway before I ramble on too much I want to talk to you about the Love Me Beauty Boxes. I subscribed to these last year and then stopped and then recently decided to subscribe again and I absolutely love these boxes.

The concept of these boxes is hat you subscribe for however long you want so you can subscribe for one month like I do and then this will be a rolling fee each month, or you can subscribe for 3, 6 and 12 months where you'll have a rolling pre-paid fee. I opt for the one month as I just find it's easier for me and I don't get the boxes every month. After this you get around six credits each month and each of the products in the boutique is worth 1, 2, or 3 credits each. Once you've chosen the products you want and used up all your credits you can continue to pick more products but that's when you start paying. It's such a fab concept and I absolutely love these boxes as I think it's a lovely package to receive in the post. I received this box at the beginning of this month and I absolutely love every single product that I received that I felt I definitely had to do a review of this box. Keep reading to find out more about why I loved it so much.

The first thing I absolutely love about the boxes is the packaging! I absolutely love the fact that it comes in a gorgeous silver box! I think it makes the product look really classy and the boxes really do come in handy as well. I keep a couple in my drawers for my blushers and powders! They are so useful. The second thing I absolutely loved and was just so cute (you would have already seen this if you follow me on twitter) was this gorgeous little bag which held all the products I have ordered. I love the quote on the front as let's be honest it's definitely so so true! I think that this will also make a great travel make up bag as well! I just need to be careful not to get it covered in foundation!

Now for the fun bit! In the bag was all these gorgeous goodies in side! I already knew what they were as I had ordered them but to see them up close and personal was definitely a lovely experience. Inside the bag there was a cleanser, a fruit scrub, two nail polishes and a lip crayon (which I actually thought was an eyeshadow crayon when it was on the website oops!). Keep reading for my opinions on all these gorgeous products. 

I absolutely love Nails Inc polishes as I just think they are such good quality. I was very intrigued by the 'Plactiser Technology - No UV Needed' stickers on them but to be honest I haven't found these any different from normal polishes which doesn't bother me in the slightest. I love the mint/turquoise colour one in the shade 'Soho Place' as I think it is perfect for the summer months and it's a colour I think compliments my skin tone really well. The burgundy shade is definitely my favourite of the too but I'm saving this more for the Autumn/Winter months as it's one of my favourite colours for that time for the year. This is in the shade 'Kensington High Street'. As a London girl I absolutely love the fact that these are named after two places I tend to go to regularly! Both these nail polishes I find are super opaque after just one coat which is pretty rare with nail polishes and they last absolutely ages as well. Around a week and a half without chipping which I find pretty amazing for nail polishes! I'd highly recommend these two! 

First of all I'm sorry about the quality of this photo! I just couldn't get my camera to focus for some reason but the next two products in the bag were a Gentle Cleanse & Make Up Remover and a Fruit Scrub Exfoliator both from the brand 'Green People'. The Gentle Cleanse and Make Up Remover is one of the lightest products I think I've ever used on my face and it gets rid of my make up super quickly too. I've only used this a couple of times but I absolutely love it. I'll be reporting back with a full review soon so stay tuned. The Fruit Scrub Exfoliator on the other hand is something I've used a lot since I've got it and I absolutely love it! I never really use exfoliators on my skin but this one just leaves is so incredibly smooth and smells incredible too! Again I'll be reporting back with a full review soon! 

I'll be honest here and say that 'Green People' is a brand I'd never heard of before but I'll definitely be checking out a lot more of their products ESPECIALLY as they do not test on animals! When you buy products from this brand 10% of the net profit is donated to charity as well which I find absolutely amazing! I can't wait to check out more of their products in the near future. 

The final product in this box was a product from Lord and Berry. Lord and Berry always make an appearance in Love Me Beauty boxes and I have no complaints for this as they are incredibly amazing. I was super happy when I saw they had included a crayon lipstick in this box and even more happy when I saw the shade they included as I think this is the perfect nude shade for me. It's super pigmented, very glossy and lasts ages on the lips too. It's perfect for those days where I want to wear make up but stay very natural at the same time. The shade is Replay and I just love it so much. 


So there we have it, all the products I received in June's Love Me Beauty Box. I absolutely love everything in this box and I'll definitely be subscribing next month too as I think they are excellent value for money which isn't always the case with some beauty boxes I've had. Some have just sent me samples you can get in a magazine which I absolutely hate however you do not get that with this box! If you are interested in trialling these boxes for a month or subscribing for longer then just click HERE where you can head on over to the website and check out the different products you can get in each box. If you've subscribed to other beauty boxes let me know in the comments which ones as I'd love to check out others. 

Have you subscribed to Love Me Beauty before or tried any of these products in the past? 
Hugs and Kisses

8 comments:

  1. Love Me Beauty are sure giving Birchbox and Glossybox it's run for their money! This month's was a really good box, really love the Nails Inc full sized samples! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I subscribed to Glossybox and really wasn't impressed but I haven't yet tried Birchbox! & I totally agree :) xx

      Delete
  2. This box looks really good, especially the sizes you get! I used to get Birchbox, but I felt like they only really gave me tiny samples all the time :/ Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tend to get full sized products with this one! You've just put me off the birch box haha! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog photography! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogging award, all details are on my blog :) http://lifewithbbb.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post<3 thanks for sharing
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, but I don't do follow for follow...sorry :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign