13 June 2015

Father's Day With House Of Fraser

Father's Day Mood Board


Hey Everyone! Hope you are all okay! Recently the lovely Alice over at House Of Fraser's home department contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in sharing some of their home products in a mood board. There were different themes and the one I thought would be good was to create a mood bored specifically for Father's Day. If you weren't already aware, Father's Day is on the 21st June which is a week tomorrow. Feels like just last week it was Mother's Day and that was in March! Time flies by! Anyway here are some of my choices on gifts I think will be perfect for Father's Day.

Biba Gold Embroidered Leopard Throw
I really liked the look of this design and I definitely think that it will be perfect for adding a bit of style to your Dad's room. I also think it looks quite manly. Most of the throws I've seen have a bit of a feminine touch but I think this looks really nice and if you Dad is the sort of person who likes throws and keeping himself warm like mine does then this will be perfect. If you like the look of this throw and are looking for more like this then click HERE to browse more throws and blankets from House Of Fraser.

Jo Malone London Tuberose Angelica Cologne Intense
I am a massive fan of Jo Malone fragrances but I never knew they had a few aftershaves for men as well! Even though this is quite a pricey brand the scents are just amazing and the packaging is just beautiful. This would look lovely on your Dad's beside table I reckon!

Ted Baker Check Washbag
When it comes to washbags and make up bags Ted Baker is a brand I've found to be very useful as the bags are always such good quality! If your Dad is planning on going on holiday or just needs somewhere to keep all his razors and stuff together then this would be perfect for him.

Fred Perry Casual Bomber Jacket
Despite the summer season finally arriving in the UK, the UK never gets beyond 40+ and sometimes the nights can be quite chilly, however still way to warm for a thick jacket. I absolutely love bomber jackets as they are really lightweight and perfect for those chilly summer evenings.

Baylis Harding Black Pepper Ginseng Grooming Box Set
If your Dad likes to keep himself clean and likes to groom himself, (I know mine does) then this little cheap and cheerful set will be perfect for him as it contains body wash, aftershave balm, shower gel and face wash. Again this would be perfect if your Dad has a business trip somewhere for a couple of days or is going on holiday.

Boombox Vibration Speakers
If your Dad likes his music then why not get him a pair of speakers that he'll be able to take everywhere with him? These can be attached to any household object so he can have his favourite tunes playing everywhere at anytime in any place! I just love this idea.

Ted Baker Plain Bi-Fold Wallet
Wallets are always an amazing present if you have no idea what to get your Dad. I buy these as presents for the men in my family all the time as they are just simple and one of those things he will always need. Like I mentioned with the wash-bag, Ted Baker items are just amazing so you'll know this will last him a very long time. These are available in black and brown which I know are boring colours but since when are men fussy anyway?

Thomas Sabo Rebel At Heart Black Ceramic Bezel Watch
Let's be honest here, Dad's aren't exactly known for having the best time keeping so if he doesn't have a watch there's so much choice out there at the moment and I really liked the look of this one on the House of Fraser website as I thought it looked very simple and chic!

Jack Jones Short Sleeve Button Through Check Shirt
With summer here at last why not treat your Dad to some new clothes and update his wardrobe a little bit? I absolutely love checked shirts at the moment and I think this red design will be perfect for the summer and as it's short sleeved and really bright and nice.

Linea Pocket Watch Icon Cushion
I absolutely love things with pocket watches on them. Don't ask me why I just love how old fashioned and stuff it looks. However with the cream design and the black watch on the front I think this cushion is perfect for just placing on your Dad's sofa or even on his bed. If he's into this sort of thing I reckon this will be perfect. If you want to check out more cushions House Of Fraser has to offer then just click HERE.

So there we have it, 10 gift ideas I think will be perfect for Father's Day. House Of Fraser I know is a bit expensive but I have tried to include products here that will cater for every budget. Make sure to click on the item name where you'll be taken straight over to the House Of Fraser website and find out more information. Leave a comment below telling me which item here is your favourite or which item here your Dad would personally like.
 
Have you got anything special planned for Father's Day?
Hugs and Kisses
*This post was sponsored by House Of Fraser however all opinions are my own*
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are great ideas! I always find it so difficult to find my dad a present!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! my dad's quite fussy so we just bought him new shirts this year haha :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha most Dads seem to be really hard to buy for lol! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig