11 June 2015

30 Little Things To Be Happy About


Hey Everyone! So it's finally June meaning that Summer is finally here! Hooray! Because of this I decided that today I would do a post telling you 50 small things to be happy about. I have noticed a lot on social media that there are a lot of you just finishing uni, or exams and are still slightly stressed out and upset and scared about what's to come. This is totally normal. I was in exactly your position not too long ago and it's not an easy thing to let go of, however I feel like having a little list of happy things can help put your mind at ease and help relax you. So before I ramble on a bit too much (I really need to stop doing this) here's 50 small things to be happy about.
1. Your favourite shows returning and releasing a new season or episode on Netflix.
2. Getting complimented on your hair, make up, outfit, how good you are at something.
3. The satisfaction of knowing you can wake up naturally the next day with no alarm
4. Weird and wonderful conversations with your best friend/other half.
5. The smell of freshly cut grass. It's just the best scent of the summer is it not?!
6. The feeling of freshly shaved legs.
7. That satisfaction when your application of make up is practically perfect.
8. When something turns out a lot better than you expected it to.
9. Singing along to your favourite music and getting every single word correct! Go you!
10. Getting an unexpected package in the post.
11. Finding something you absolutely love on sale in a shop.
12. Being woken up by the sun shining on your face! Yay for a beautiful day!
13. Fresh bedding.
14. Seeing pretty flowers in every garden and park you walk in.
15. Being able to finally eat ice cream every single day.
16. Your new band or singer releasing new music.
17. Finding out you've unintentionally lost weight and are finally able to fit into those old jeans!
18. The satisfaction of when you've cleaned your room/house.
19. When someone serves you in a shop and says 'Have a nice day'.
20. Those days where you wake up and can spend it doing exactly what you want, when you want!
21. When someone leaves you a lovely comment on your blog.
22. When you go to the gym or out for a run then come home and realise that you actually enjoyed exercising!
23. Coming across a new band or singer who's music you absolutely love!
24. Baking something with your Mum or Dad and them still getting you to lick out the bowl. A skill many of us have perfected over the years I'm sure!
25. Making plans to go to your favourite restaurant for dinner.
26. Being able to get a seat on the train or bus.
27. Having a movie night with your favourite films.
28. That feeling when you have a negative mind-set but then prove yourself completely wrong.
29. New stationary! Hello blogging and to-do lists!
30. When someone says please and thank you! Hooray for people still having good manners!  
So there we have it, just 30 little things to be happy about and realise when perhaps you are in a bit of a grump. I think this will be something that will be so lovely to look back on when you're having a bit of a bad day. Just remember, whatever bad things you are going through at the moment your life will improve and get better. I've had a pretty tough year so far and knowing I have a new job, amazing friends, and music to help me put me in a good mood makes everything worthwhile.
What cheers you up when you're having a bad day?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Normally what cheers me up after a bad day is either a nice walk outside with my legs all freshly shaved, or taking pictures cheer me up. There are more things that can cheer me up, but those are two of them. :) Great post Fleur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I love the taking pictures idea! I love doing that too! :) Thank you so much Taylor! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This made me so happy, I love posts like this they always make me feel so positive :) Freshly shaved legs are just the absolute best!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad it made you feel that way & I totally agree haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aww this post is lovely! Just reading it made me happy :) I agree with you about all of these. Love it!

    Caitlin | Cosmetics, Cocktails & Cruising xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad you felt that way! Thank you for reading! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great list, on a bad day, i either watch netflix or play animal crossing or use my colouring books =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix is always amazing for bad days haha! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. I smelt it on the way home from work last week :D

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! ^-^ I found your blog on bloglovin and I really like your posts and pics you publish! *-* So I follow you now! ;)
    Hope you will do the same! I wait you on my blog! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so so much!! I'm so glad you like my blog and of course I will head on over now and check out yours! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig