Pages

Categories

1 June 2015

25 Female Problems


Hey Everyone! Welcome To June! I am so incredibly excited for this month! So much is happening and I just couldn't be more excited. Two of the major things being the fact that I start my new job with British Airways later in the month and that Pretty Little Liars returns! Could this month get any better? I think not! Anyway, without me rambling on too much today I wanted to do a bit of a light hearted post. I was talking to my best friend the other day and we were talking about all the struggles and problems us girls go through. Seriously though, do men not realise how easy they have it? Anyway here are 25 female problems I'm sure you'll all relate to.

1. Getting your eyebrows done and having one always look better than the other. I got mine done the other day and I can't get over how different they look to each other ! It's so frustrating!

2. Buying a ton of hair bobbles and hair grips and them all suddenly deciding to take a permanent vacation. WHERE DO YOU ALL DISAPPEAR TOO?!

3. Sitting down to paint your nails, getting half way through and then having to go to the toilet. Just me this happens too?

4. Getting up in the morning, deciding on an outfit and then 10 minutes before you're due to leave the house changing your mind on said outfit.

5. Deciding to eat junk food on a day where you're feeling like poo but only ending up feeling even more like poo.

6. Putting on lip gloss and having your long hair down on a day where it's incredibly windy. Class A disaster.

7. Not smiling and having every person in existence ask what's wrong. I'm sorry that my resting bitch face is such a problem to you.

8. Buying shampoo/shower gel one day and going in the next day and the bottle half empty thanks to your mum/sister. Frustrating!

9. Thinking that you're one size in clothing and then going into every single shop to try on clothes resulting in you finding out you're everything from a size 10 to a size 14. Why are shops becoming increasingly worse with clothes sizes?!

10. The happiest part of a long and difficult day being the moment you can get home and take your bra off! Freedom like nothing else!

11. Getting annoyed or angry at a guy and them asking if it's 'that time of the month'. NO YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING. BE GONE!

12. Wearing a light coloured top or a top with a light colour collar and then realising you have a ton of foundation/powder on it. Thank goodness for my long hair at times!

13. Thinking you're Beyonce the moment you step into the shower.

14. Forgetting about a package being delivered and having to go downstairs to answer the door in your hideous pyjamas and no make up. Why?!

15. Shaving your legs and then asking all your family members to feel how silky smooth they are whilst trying not to be creepy at the same time of course.

16. Getting up, seeing the sun is shining and deciding to wear a sleeveless top and shorts/skirt/cute dress just to find out it's actually freezing out there. SUN WHY DO YOU LIE?!

17. Going a week/month with practically flawless skin and then suddenly having a spot the size of Jupiter appear in the most awkward of places very often on a day you've planned something extremely important.

18. Going shopping for essentials which should add up to around £10 and coming back out with £80 worth of products. Erm...oops?

19. Hair. The constant battle of long or short, straight or curly, dark or light. Making the decision and then realising you should have left it how it was or made the opposite decision. We're literally never happy!

20. Not shaving your legs for a long time and then planning a night out where you'll realise you need a plough to get rid of all the hair. Oh the effort.

21. One for the long haired girls...giving your arms a good work out by trying to get the perfect ponytail/bun. Who said beauty wasn't exercise?

22. Perfecting the perfect make up look/hair style late at night when there's nothing to do and nowhere to go and not being able to ever repeat that success.

23. Hmm...10 more minutes in bed and spend the day with greasy hair or jump out of bed and have fresh clean hair...Which sounds more appealing?

24. Finding hair absolutely everywhere. Down plug-holes, on the bedroom floor, on the bathroom floor, in the bathroom sink...it's disgusting!

25. Deciding to step out for 10 minutes and go to the shops wearing no make up and the most unattractive outfit in the world and bumping into absolutely everyone you know. WHY?!

There is so much many more I could include here but I'll save that for a rainy day instead and end this post here. I've definitely enjoyed writing this and even made myself chuckle at times. Us girls really do struggle don't we? I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to see a part two let me know in the comments below!

Can you relate to any of these problems? 
Hugs and Kisses

20 comments:

  1. Agree with #15 and #20 so much!! lovely little post!

    Hollie // hollieinwanderlust.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little blog post made me laugh so much.... # 6 and #9 i relate to so much! Men will never understand the stuggles we face!

    Sweetiekyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never will, will they?! Haha, I'm so glad you enjoyed this post! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's just the worst isn't it?! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I can totally relate with virtually all of these, especially the lipgloss one aha!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh haha! We never learn do we?! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Omg this is me!! Hahaha.. I love this. I am forever losing bobbles and grips, and always answer the door looking horrendous! xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life, literally haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great post =] #2 my cat steals my hair bobbles but i never find them haha, #3 if your not in a rush, paint one hand first then the other, just in case you need the loo, #8 i can only use one type of shampoo for my hair and my mum and sister still use it, #10 boob freedom is the best, #21 i hate tackling my hair to get it into the perfect bun, it needs cutting really haha, #24 my hair gets EVERYWHERE! caught round clothes in the washing machine is the worst.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I loved reading this! Thank you for your comment lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  7. These are so true!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we girls suffer so much don't we?! :) xx

      Delete
  8. This is such a great post. I don't even know why I laughed at all of these, probably because they are so true. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. These are so true!! Especially number 7, except I apparently have resting sad face and am constantly having strangers ask if everything's ok! xx
    http://chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is hilarious and so true!!
    Number 3 is completely me, every damn time!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign