5 May 2015

The Book That Ever Blogger Needs To Grab


Hey Everyone! Today I thought that I would tell you about a book that has been an absolute saviour to me recently regarding bloggers block and that is the lovely Dana Fox's book '365 Blog Topic Ideas' I saw a lot of people talk about this so I decided to purchase it and it's honestly the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Dana Fox is the author of the blog Wonderforest and she was also the person I turned too when I first started blogging. I came across her through Zoe's blog as she custom designed her blog but I saw she had some pre-made templates that you could just install so I decided on that. I have been following her blog ever since and I have loved seeing her blog go from strength to strength. There is always something new on her blog and I love that!

When I saw she had a book out I knew I absolutely had to have it as Dana's blog is never one for repeating certain content like I'm quite guilty of doing so I knew they would be loads of good ideas in here and I wasn't left disappointed. The book contains 365 blog post ideas and I love how Dana has tailored it to fit every blogger even though it says 'For the lifestyle blogger who has nothing to write about'.

As the title suggests there are 365 ideas here and there are a wide range of topics to cover from talking about your blogging essentials to doing q&a posts so that your readers know you a little better to even doing recipes. As the photo below shows, the layout of the book is so simple and fool proof really. There is one idea per page with a couple of ideas to give you a head start. There are even seasonal ideas for when Christmas and New Year come back round. It's just an amazing book and I'd highly recommend it especially if you're thinking about starting a blog but don't know where to begin then this will be absolutely perfect for you!

If you are a blogger and struggle with bloggers block a lot which I know is very common then this will honestly be a lifesaver for you. There's a post for everyday of the year in here and it could even inspire you to think up your own ideas for posts too. The book costs around £10 and is available on amazon. Click HERE to go straight to the page where it's being sold. I couldn't recommend this enough. If you've never checked out Dana's blog then click HERE to check it out. 

Are there any blogging tools you use that you think every blogger should have? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. This sounds fab, I love blogger written books! x
    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds fab! I might have to pick it up...
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this book on a few other books but wasn't sure whether it was worth the money, Im still on the fence but my blog could do with some new life so I might give it a go!
    Great post!

    minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth the money! It will be a total lifesaver trust me! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I got this book for my birthday recently and it is absolutely fantastic!! I can't wait to start using some of the ideas; I also even love the font :P

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Belated Birthday Alice! That's so lovely! This will give you loads of ideas! Can't wait to see them live on your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love this book =] so handy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds amazing! I really want to get it. You have a wonderful blog, I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Perla! I'll definitely check out and follow your blog! :) Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

      Delete
  7. What a lovely book, I definitely need me one of these, it could be a fun challenge .. as I definitely don't blog every day!

    Ree / Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely!! Let me know what you think if you pick it up! :) xx

      Delete
  8. This book sounds great!! I'm so tempted to get one now :D x

    sleepy-heaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, do it, do it ;) You definitely won't regret it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. This is great, I get all inconsistent because of a block. Thanks for this!

    Roxy
    vulturescirclethecarcass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I hate about bloggers blog! The inconsistency drives me mental! You're welcome :) xx

      Delete
  10. I'd heard of this book but I wasn't too sure what it'd be like. After reading your review I definitely need to get my hands on one!

    Courteney x

    www.courteneylouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such a cool book! need to order it immediately!
    thank you! :)

    xx :*♥
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely! It'll help you loads :) xx

      Delete
  12. Thanks for sharing this! I'm definitely going to look at purchasing it. I like how it is laid out - nice and simple but effective!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! :) It's such a fab little book! I'd definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig