4 May 2015

My Make Up, Skin & Hair Care Everyday Essentials



Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely day! May The Fourth Be With You! I know you're probably sick and tired of hearing that but hey, it has to be said! Anyway, today I thought that I would talk to you all about some of my beauty essentials that I have to use everyday. The majority of it is skincare but I have included haircare and a couple of make up bits and bobs as well. These are basically a list of things I need in my life and I couldn't go without. Enjoy! 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 
This is perfect for those days when I am wearing very minimal to non make-up. I just put some of this on a cotton pad and then wipe it all over my face. I find this just removes any make up I have and gives my face a good enough cleanse before bed. It's just an amazing product. It's also a perfect dupe for the cult micellar water, Bioderma. So definitely get your hands on this if you can as it'll be a lifesaver if you're perhaps having a lazy skincare day (we all have them now, don't lie). 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish & Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask 
When it comes to skincare for me Liz Earle can do no wrong. I absolutely love their cleanse and polish as it really does remove every scrap of make up from my face and really does leave my skin in such good condition. The bottle photographed is probably my 9th bottle of it, I just absolutely love and I would highly recommend it if you haven't used it yet. One of the best cleansers ever. I then follow up with the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask which I recently reviewed HERE. I absolutely love this mask as it just makes my skin feel so incredibly soft and really does improve the texture of my skin and makes a pretty much near perfect canvass when applying my make up. I just love it. 

Garnier Moisture Match For Dry To Very Dry Skin Moisturiser 
This stuff is by far one of the best moisturisers I've ever used. It's just incredible and really does help the dry patches on my skin and again improves the texture of my skin making it super easy for my make up to just glide on. I just love it and I don't even know what else to say about it really but if you have dry to very dry skin then I would highly recommend this as it'll do wonders. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
I can go without most make up products on a daily basis however the one I just cannot live without is concealer especially the Rimmel Wake Me Up one. I just absolutely love it. I get really dark circles under my eyes and I just find that this is absolutely amazing for just brightening the under eye area and clearing up my dark circles. I don't tend to use this on blemishes as I find this can draw more attention to them due the brightening properties but for under eyes it's amazing. Can't live without it! 


Satin Dry Care Shaving Gel 
This is probably extremely an odd product to include in this post as you don't really see many shaving gels being spoken about on blogs but I absolutely love this one. This one is specially formulated for dry skin and I absolutely love how my legs feel after I've used it. They are just so incredibly silky smooth afterwards and I absolutely love the look and feel of them. Definitely one of the best shaving products that I have ever used. 

The Body Shop Body Butters
I've included the glazed apple one in this post as an example but in general the body shop body butters are just incredible. I cannot live without them as they are so incredibly hydrating and they all smell absolutely delicious too. The glazed apple one I'm currently using is definitely my second favourite scent after the mango one but this was out as a seasonal scent for Christmas. I really hope they bring it back this year as I will definitely be stocking up this time. It just smells incredible! 

Lush Lip Scrubs 
My lips get ridiculously chapped and dry no matter what time of the year it is. It comes to the point where I sometimes bite the skin off which is absolutely horrible and disgusting however I find rubbing this over my lips before brushing my teeth really does remove all the dry skin and leaves them feeling really smooth as well. 

Nuxe Rev De Miel Lip Balm
Literally the most amazing lip product I have ever used. It's just so incredibly hydrating and really prevents lips from drying out. I prefer to use this overnight instead of during the day as I do think it's too thick to wear during the day but leaving it overnight on the lips really does work wonders on them. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it. 


Herbal Essences Bee Strong Intensive Hair Mask
Hair masks have never really been something that I have never really used before however after seeing Nicole Sherzinger be the face of the range on TV I knew that I wanted to try the products, her hair is just amazing! I haven't been left disappointed. My hair is left in such good condition, it looks and feels really healthy and shiny and it's also left with an absolute incredibly scent too! I just can't live without this product anymore. 

Tangle Tamer Hairbrush 
Now I know everyone raves about the tangle teezer but I have honestly never been able to get along with it. I don't know why but it just doesn't work. I spotted this tangle tamer in boots and I absolutely love it. It really gets all the tangles out of my hair whether it's wet or dry and never ever seems to hurt either. I absolutely love it and I think it's cheaper than the tangle teezer too so maybe give this a whirl if you're intrigued. I absolutely love it. This is my second hairbrush as the other one was getting a bit worn out but it's just amazing. 



So these are my beauty, skin and hair essentials. I absolutely love everything here and I have been using them religiously as they are just super amazing. If you haven't checked them out before then I'd highly recommend it as they are all super affordable with the exception of the Liz Earle products that could be a little pricey. If you have tried any of these products make sure to leave in the comments what you thought. If you didn't like anything here tell me why as I always love to hear why people don't like something. 

What are your beauty, skin and hair essentials? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I just love these kind of posts on a Monday <3 I totally agree with everything you said about both of the Garnier products. I use them for ages and I'm highly addicted! Another one of my favourites is their Intensive 7 day lotion range- another one of Garnier I adore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Yes!! I've used that lotion before but recently ran out! Garnier can do no wrong when it comes to their products! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got my mum the Body Shop Apple kit for her Christmas and she loved it! She said her skin has been really good since she started using it. I've also been using that Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - it's impressive and just makes those dark circles disappear and you look more awake :)

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! The body shop apple range was just amazing!! I'm so annoyed that it's not a permanent thing as it could be a best seller for them! Totally agree with what you said about the concealer! It's amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great post!! Love the sound of the Rimmel concealer and Body shop body butters are on pointtttt xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the garnier water it is so good . Great post xx
      http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Totally agree! It's amazing! Thank you Millie!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I only found your blog today but i love it! How do you take such incredible photos?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Molly! :) I don't know haha! I just lay everything out on my bed and then just snap away! I edit everything in picmonkey too :) I don't like my photography, really want to improve on it but I'm so happy you seem to like it!:) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm just trying a small sample of the Garnier Moisture Nourish for Dry to Very Dry Skin and so far I love it! I may just have to pick some up as I have noticed my skin type has changed and is now more dry than it used to be! :) Great review Fleur, thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad you found this helpful! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig