29 May 2015

Music | My 'May Marvels' Playlist


Hey everyone! Hope you're all okay. So it's that time of the month where I show you all the songs I've been listening too over the course of the last month and compile a little playlist on my blog. This is taken from the spotify playlist however there are some songs I've heard that are not yet on spotify so this list will be slightly longer than the one there however the songs are all available on youtube if you'd like to take a listen! So before I ramble on too much here's a list of all the songs I've been loving this month.

1. Shawn Mendes - Life Of The Party
2. Collabro - I Dreamed A Dream
3. Colbie Caillat - In Love Again
4. Hozier - Someone New
5. Carly Rae Jepson - I Really Like You
6. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
7. The Script - Before The Worst
8. Miss Saigon - The Confrontation (2014 Cast)
9. Olly Murs - Did You Miss Me
10. OMI - Cheerleader
11. Ella Eyre - Together
12. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
13. Collabro - Memory
14. Marina & The Diamonds - Lies
15. Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
16. Craig David - Walking Away
17. Little Mix - Black Magic
18. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
19. Taylor Swift - Fearless
20. SMASH Cast (Katherine McPhee) - Pretender
21. Craig David - Walking Away
22. No Doubt - Don't Speak
23. Collabro - I Won't Give Up
24. Olly Murs - Beautiful To Me
25. Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lemar - Bad Blood

So those are all the songs that I've been listening to and loving this month. As you can see there is a mixture of old and new stuff on this playlist which I absolutely love. If you haven't yet checked out my playlist or spotify in general then make sure to head on over HERE where you can keep up to date with what I listen to everyday. If you have spotify make sure to leave your links/names in the comments section below so that I can check them out.

What music have you been listening to and loving this month? 
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've been really obsessed with 'I really like you' this month too, I love the music video for it too :) I must listen to little mix's new song, I love them!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it's so good!! Little Mix just released the video for their new song earlier on Vevo too which I absolutely love so check that out too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love No Doubt and it's so cool to see them on your playlist! Also Bad Blood is an epic song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! :) & I totally agree! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Bad blood is my jam =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig