Pages

Categories

31 May 2015

May Beauty & Non-Beauty Round-Up


Hey Everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely day! It's officially the last day of May which means I churn out the old monthly favourites post! As you all probably know if you read my blog regularly I normally do two separate posts. One for beauty and one for non-beauty however when I was looking at things that I've been loving this month I realised it hasn't been that many things, particularly when it comes to beauty products. So I've decided today to combine them all and do it in one post instead. Enjoy!

NON-BEAUTY


'Everything Is Going To Be Okay' Book: I haven't been feeling to confident or good about myself lately and I've been thinking quite negatively about things which isn't really me. However this little book is something that I have turned to a lot lately as it's just full of positive quotes and it's just amazing to look at if you're in the need of a quick pick me up. I love it. 

Beauty and the Beast: Beauty and the Beast is probably my favourite ever Disney film. I absolutely love it. I love the story and I love the music. I just think it's such a lovely story and it's definitely a film that I have been watching a lot lately. 'Something There' is definitely my favourite song from the film. It's just stunning! 

'I Heart Vegas' By Lindsey Kelk: This is a book that I've started to read a million times since around March but just haven't been able to properly sit down and finish it but that is what I have been doing this month and I absolutely love it. The book follows the adventures of a woman called Angela and follows on from books like I Heart Paris and I Heart New York. If you haven't checked out any of these books yet I'd highly recommend it. This one was probably my favourite in the series so far as it just made me laugh a lot and was just really enjoyable. 

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless' Album: It's no secret that I absolutely love Taylor Swift. I honestly think she is amazing and I love all her songs and albums. This month however I rediscovered her second album 'Fearless' and I absolutely fell in love with it all over again. This album just brings back so many memories and I remember relating to every single song on the album and it just reminded me of how I felt at that time both good and bad. It's just a fantastic album and definitely my favourite album of hers. 

Extra White 'Bubble Mint' Chewing Gum: I know chewing gum is definitely one of the weirdest things you could possibly talk about on a blog but I absolutely love this stuff. It's just really good. I know chewing gum isn't the best thing for you but yeah I love it. It's definitely one of my handbag essentials as I tend to be a nail bitter but instead I'm letting them grow and resulting to chewing gum instead. 

BEAUTY 

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry: There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I love this shower gel. It smells absolutely amazing, lathers up really well and just leaves my skin feeling super soft. I will say that it does smell very, very sweet which can sometimes be quite empowering but I absolutely love it and would highly recommend this. They are only £1 at Superdrug at the moment which I think is amazing!

L'oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk: I absolutely love this cleansing milk. I know a lot of other bloggers use higher end skin care but I can never afford that so I stick to simple drugstore brands which I find just work so brilliantly for my skin and this definitely does the trick. It just removes all traces of make up so well and really leaves my skin feeling amazing. You can really notice a difference once you've used it. I have a full review of this and a couple more skin perfection products coming up on my blog in June so make sure to stay tuned.

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: I'm sure it's no secret that I love this lip butter. I've raved about it so many times on my blog in monthly favourites and all sorts of posts and I just love it. Perfect amount of coverage, stunning colour for my skin tone and just such a moisturising lip butter. I've got way to many of these now but I love them so much.

Yves Rocher Fixing Eyelid Primer: I absolutely love this stuff and I didn't actually think I would. It just keeps my eyeshadow in place all day long. It lasts all day and doesn't let my eyeshadow slip and slide around either. I absolutely love it and I literally cannot imagine using another eyeshadow primer. If you haven't used it yet I would highly recommend it.


Well done if you got to the end of this post and I'm incredibly sorry if I bored you! I haven't been using or buying much this month at all so I've been going back to old products that I've reviewed and spoken about a million times on my blog but these are a few of my favourites I thought you might be interested in. If you love anything here please let me know in the comments section below. 

What have been your beauty & non-beauty favourites this month?
Hugs and Kisses

17 comments:

  1. I love Lindsey Kelk! And the shower gel smells so super good!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are just amazing and oh gosh I know! I'm tempted to eat it at times haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Taylor Swift's Fearless album, it's definitely one of the best! She's amazing.

    Really lovely post and blog :-)

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! Aww thank you so much Olivia! I'm glad you like it! I'll head on over to yours now too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Fearless is always gonna be my favorite album. So honest and soulful ♥ Old days :D



    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment though! Just yes!! Totally agree! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beauty and the Beast. What a classic and it is so cool to see other people buying Disney things. I'm totally in love with Disney things. Also I love chewing Extra gum, that stuff is great. Great post Fleur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Disney haha! Fancy myself a disney princess at times lol! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm such a huge fan of the i heart series, lindsey kelk is definitely my favourite author :) I read her new one always the bridesmaid this month and thats brilliant too.
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I want to read that book so badly! I still have a couple of books from her that I have to read too! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I think I need the 'Everything is going to be ok' book. My anxiety gets pretty bad and this sounds like the perfect thing to lift me up a bit when I need it!

    The original source shower gels are so good, haven't tried the vanilla and raspberry one yet, sounds nice! x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that Tiffany! Hope you are okay but I think that'll definitely help! And oh gosh you need too! So so amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Aww, I just love Beauty and the Beast! It's one of the best Disney films ever :)
    Also this shower gel smells heavenly - you can also find them in some Poundland shops, that's where I found mine. Don't you think it smells like ice cream or yogurt? :P
    The Everything is Going to Be Okay books seems really interesting as well, we all need some motivational quotes from time to time! Great favourites :)

    Julia xx
    Check out my last post here: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/making-of-harry-potter-at-warner-bros.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Didn't know that haha! I don't tend to go into Poundland often! Definitely need to start going in there a bit more and yes I definitely do!! :) Oh gosh it's very interesting and totally inspiring too! :) I'll definitely head on over and check out your blog! Gotta love a bit of Harry Potter! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Im a fan of taylor swift too =] she rocks haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the I Heart Series but I have to admit i had a hard time reading Vegas as well, she said to me it was one of her least favs from the collection when I asked her. Do you like the new ones shes written?

    http://thecrazyweirdwonderful.blogspot.co.uk/

    Immii xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign