Pages

Categories

11 May 2015

Little Ways To Be More Positive & Happy


Hey Everyone! Today I thought that I would a post about things you can do to improve your own happiness and be more positive. I've wrote down a list of things in a little book and then realised that it might make quite a good blog post. If you read my last post then you will know I have been quite down and unhappy lately. I decided not to dwell on that and instead do things that will make me happy and more positive instead of being negative so before I ramble too much here's a little list that I've compiled. 

Eat Healthier & Improve My Diet: This is actually something I've been doing the last couple of weeks. I won't lie here, Back in April I did eat a ton of junk food and drunk so many fizzy drinks and I did put on not a lot but a little bit of weight. I've saw it in my face and I wasn't impressed. However the past couple of weeks I've cut all that out. Yes I've had a nandos however I've mainly stuck to fruit and vegetables and been drinking a ton of water and the difference in how I feel now compared to a few weeks ago is amazing. I have lots more energy, feel less tired and just genuinely feel a lot happier and healthier which is very important! It doesn't have to be drastic changes but it will really help. 

Go For Long Walks: I love exercise, however I mainly work out at home on the wii fit which I absolutely love using. I used it a lot last year when I worked in Turkey and I noticed such a difference so I decided to purchase it when I got back home and I love it. I've never been one to go running around the block or outside as I just hate it. However, I love going for long walks and I love just getting into my work out gear, plugging in my headphones (because I can't live without music) and just walking in the sun. There's a massive park just behind my house and I love walking through there especially at the moment because it's so sunny and there's lots of beautiful flowers every where. 



Have a pamper evening: Pamper evenings have slowly but surely become a firm routine to  have probably around twice a week within my house. I absolutely love just getting together all my favourite products, lighting a few candles,  putting on some relaxing music (at the moment it's Collabro) and just relaxing. It makes me really happy and it's the perfect therapy for a stressful day. 

Surround Myself With Positive People: If you read my last post then you will know when it comes to family, I have quite a negative one. It's really hard to get the support and encouragement for my family,  however I do have some amazing friends who always know the right things to say and do  to cheer me up and inspire me and I think that's so important. I'm going to make it my goal for the next few months to  spend as much time with them as possible instead of being cooped up in the house with the negativity that's here everyday. 


Look For Positive Messages & Quotes: My favourite way to do this is via pinterest. I absolutely love that site and I have a whole board dedicated to quotes and messages that inspire me to be and do more as a person. I think it's really important to have something like this. I even have a few of this downloaded to my phone and my phone background of the moment is of an inspirational quote just so that when I'm having a bad day I'll see that whenever I get my phone out. 

Create A Happy Playlist: I have a playlist on my phone and iPod and I'm going to create one on spotify soon of songs that just really make me really happy and put a smile on my face. I'm one of those girls who will go up to her room and shut the world out if I'm having a bad day, however I will then have a pamper session and then just dance around the room in my underwear or PJs singing at the top of my lungs. It really does make me so happy and it's the perfect thing to go to put you in a good mood! Stay tuned to my blog if you want to see what songs are on my happy playlist! 



Watch A Funny TV Show: Now I know everyone here will probably see this and think well yeah Friends is a perfect show to cheer anyone up however I've never seen an episode of friends before. However I absolutely love The Gilmore Girls. It just makes me laugh and smile so much. If you haven't seen it yet I'd highly recommend it. & Don't worry! I am planning on buying the entire friends box set in the future so I can watch them all! 

So there we have it, seven things to improve your happiness. I really like the number 7, it happens to be my favourite number. Don't ask me why haha! Anyway, like I mentioned at the beginning of this post I wrote a list in a notebook a few days ago mainly just for me but then I thought it's that time of year where people are finishing uni, starting exams, maybe getting stressed out at work so maybe it'll be a post that can help other people through hard times too so I really do hope you enjoyed it and that it'll help you be more positive & inspired. 

What do you do to be more positive & happy? 
Hugs and Kisses

14 comments:

  1. I tend to watch netflix and eat junk food to make me happy haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think 99.9% of the world's population do haha!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely positive post Fleur! I definitely need to change my diet, I've been eating nothing but junk food lately and I have no energy and my skin is suffering so I'll definitely have to kick myself into action! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aisling! Ahhh that's what was happening with mine too! It doesn't have to be drastic changes but adding small changes will definitely help you feel loads better! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post so much!! Keep spreading positivity and kindness beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Lois, you're so lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  4. That is exactly what I do whenever I feel a bit down! Also I would add do not keep your problems to yourself - it is more than okay to talk about it with a person you trust the most :)
    Lovely blog post! Yana xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the thing though, there's nobody in my life who I can say I trust 100% so I do tend to keep everything to myself. It's quite hard! Thank you so much Yana, I'm glad you enjoyed this blog post! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. There's nothing like a long walk if you near to clear your head! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ultimate way to make you feel happy? Eat a delicious meal before going out for a long walk, then coming home and pamper yourself while listening to calming music and reading happy, motivational quotes. End the night with a mug filled with hot chocolate (with whipped cream and marshmallows!) and tick back to watch something on netflix!

    Awesome post! Looking forward to the next one!
    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm liking the way you think here Jasmine haha!! :) Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  7. oh I had so much stress with school and work the last few weeks that I completely forgot about "me". Should definitely take some time for myself again :D
    lovely blog btw! I follow you on gfc now. :)

    Go check out my blog if you'd like! :)♥
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely shout!! Hope you're okay lovely! & Thank you so much!! I'll definitely check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Copyright @ FleurDanielle. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign