1 May 2015

50 MORE Facts About Me


Hey Everyone! It's May! Just how fast is this year going?! I can't believe we are almost half way through 2015 already. Scary! Anyway, today I wanted to post a different post from beauty and do a bit more of a personal post and I thought that I would do another 50 facts about me post. The last one I did was back in 2013 and there are a lot more people reading my blog now then there was then so I thought why not do an updated one as I think it's important for people to know the person behind the blog isn't just a robot. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit more. Let's get started!

1. I can be a very sarcastic person. Just ask my family and friends! 
2. I hate my blog name and wish I could change it but I'm not creative enough to know what to change it to. 
3. I prefer Winter over Summer purely because I'm really, really self concious of my arms and legs so I can never find clothes that I'm comfortable in during the warmer months. 
4. My feet are abnormally thin so it makes finding shoes quite difficult. 
5. I absolutely hate having my hair up. I prefer having it down, even though I know I look better with it up. 
6. I am 5 foot 4.5. 
7. My favourite colour is Tiffany blue. I just love it. I even have a whole pinterest board dedicated to Tiffany blue coloured things. 
8. I can play the violin and got up to grade 7 but stopped when I was younger. However I can still to this day read music and it's definitely something that I would like to take back up in the future. 
9. I have been to France 15 times and quite possibly will be going for the 16th time this summer. 
10. I have had more birthdays outside the UK than I have had within the UK purely because that is when my family always book the holidays. 
11. I am the most rubbish person ever at saving money meaning I tend to always be really poor!
12. My all time favourite band is Westlife. 
13. I am a serious chocoholic. Dairy Milk is my favourite brand of chocolate. I just love it. 
14. I absolutely love Musical Theatre and know all the words to Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera & Miss Saigon off by heart. I am seeing Miss Saigon next Wednesday for the first time and cannot wait! 
15. Up until I was around 19 years old I hardly ever wore make up. I used to just wear lip gloss and occasionally powder on my face. 
16. I very often dream in black and white. 
17. I absolutely love books and reading. Little Women is probably my favourite book ever. 
18. My birthday is on the 24th August and I share the day with Rupert Grint and Chad Michael Murray both of which are my celeb crushes. I just love them! 
19. I am very protective of my blog and I work really hard on it to make it the best it can be. I can't wait to see where I am with it a couple of years from now. 
20. My least favourite food in the entire world is aubergine. I cannot stand it. 
21. I absolutely love to travel. Places in the world I have been include going all over France, Spain, Mauritius and most recently Turkey. I really want to go to Australia, America and Greece. 
22. I talk and click my heels in my sleep. Totally not weird, right? 
23. I absolutely love the Titanic, but because it upset me so much it's a film I'll never be able to watch again. I have only ever seen it once and that was when it was re-released in the cinemas a couple of years ago. 
24. When I was younger I used to sit in my room late at night and write songs and stories. I no longer have any copies of these though. Sorry!
25. I am obsessed with Harry Potter. Ron Weasley is definitely my favourite character and my favourite film from the series is definitely the fourth film, Goblet of Fire. 
26. Most of my time is spent in my bedroom where I can just listen to music, watch a film or a TV series or just work on my blog. I just love spending time on my own and having time to myself. 
27. I keep two journals. One is my 'One Line A Day' and the other is where I write down all my thoughts and feelings and special memories that I've made. 
28. Gilmore Girls is perhaps my favourite TV show ever and the first TV series I ever watched. 
29. I am extremely self concious which is the main reason as to why I am so incredibly shy as I just worry to much about what others think of me. 
30. My favourite place in the world is Covent Garden in London. I absolutely love the atmosphere there and there is always so much to do. 
31. I have 3 brothers all together, two of which are my step brothers but I've never actually met these two as they live in Australia. 
32. Despite going to France 15 (almost 16 times) I've still never seen or been to Paris. 
33. I've never been to Disneyland. 
34. I've never had or been to a carvery. 
35. I am obsessed with grapes but they do have to be seedless. They are my favourite fruit and if there was one food I had to eat for the rest of my life it would definitely be grapes. 
36. I am terrified of relationships. I've never had or been in a serious relationship and I always had this guard up because I'm scared having witnessed so many of my friends go through really tough and horrible times. 
37. I am an extremely open minded person and will never judge anything without giving it a whirl first. This goes for everything from music, to food to even people. 
38. I cannot eat breakfast. The thought of food in the morning really does make me feel very sick and I will normally just have a glass of fruit juice or water until lunch time or until I'm hungry. It's really bad but I can't help it. 
39. I have a scar on my nose from walking into a wall. This scar is quite visible on my face and is becoming increasingly more visible as I've got older. 
40. I have always got my phone in my hand or pocket which means that you never have to worry about not getting a text back from me as chances are I'll have replied before you've even closed the conversation. 
41. I used to love Frozen however I now have a severe dislike for it because when I worked in Turkey last year the kids club next to where I worked would put it on the big screen and have it on repeat to the point where we heard the songs in around 6 different languages, all day long. I haven't been able to watch it since. 
42. I have a BA Honours degree in Tourism Management from St Mary's University in Twickenham and I graduated from there in 2013. 
43. I absolutely love airports. I could spend all day in one as I just love the excitement and the atmosphere. I absolutely cannot wait to start my new job with British Airways next month where I'll be working on check in. 
44. I have never been to a festival before but it is something that is on my bucket list. 
45. I have never seen an episode of Friends. *Hides from the gasps* 
46. I have only ever dyed my hair once and that was when I was in my second year of university and I absolutely hated it and never dyed my hair since. 
47. I prefer CDs over downloads and I could spend hours in HMV looking for CDs from my favourite bands and artists. 
48. I am obsessed with Disney and my favourite Disney film is Beauty and The Beast. 
49. I've never had a pet. 
50. My favourite sports to watch are football and tennis as I just find them so exciting. I support Celtic Football Club. I know people think tennis is really boring as it's people just hitting a ball to each other but if you know how the points system works and the rules then you'll find it just as exciting...trust me! 

So there we have it. 50 more random facts about me. I hope you have enjoyed this post and enjoyed getting to know more about me, If you have done a post like this or even a video then be sure to link it below in the comments section as I'd love to find out more about you.

Do any of the facts about me apply to any of you as well?
Hugs and Kisses
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. interesting facts dear! Tiffany blue, that is very specific. :)
    I love Beauty and the Beast too. ooo no worries, my boyfriend has never watched Friends before neither... until I had him start haha. but that was fairly recent!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I love all things Tiffany and the blue colour they use is just beautiful!! Ahh I've never watched it but I'm considering purchasing the box set in the near future!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Gilmore Girls, it's definitely one of my favourite tv shows!
    Hayley x
    http://tuesdaymusing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just amazing isn't it?! I definitely think that's where I got some off my sarcasm from haha! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great post =] I love facts

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dairy milk too - it is to die for xx Great post xx
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still trying to get over the fact you've never watched friends!! I have the whole ten season box set and watch at least one episode EVERY evening, I can't really sleep without doing so haha. I love reading posts like this as we get to know you as a person and not just a blogger! Awesome post, and well done for actually being able to come up with all them things, I'd find it really hard to think of 50 things about myself haha.

    Faye Xx
    florals-and-false-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I'm sorry Faye!!! I'm considering purchasing the box set in the near future so hopefully I'll get them watched!! :) Aww exactly why I did it! Hope I come across as a good person? Haha! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! Ahhh no it's not that difficult to be honest! I hope you do a post like this soon! :) xx

      Delete
  6. We do have some things in common! Like you, I'm a huge Harry Potter and Disney fan (but who isn't, really? :P). This post is great because we get to know more about you, I love knowing the people 'behind' the blogs! Where have you been in France? You seem to really love it, I'm glad! You should definitely see Paris, you wouldn't regret it ;)

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly haha!! I love HP and Disney! I've been down south so Cannes, Nice and I've also been to the Loire Valley and also places like Normandy and Brittany. Paris is the final place on my list! :) xx

      Delete

Hi Everyone! Thank you for passing through. If you leave me a comment thank you very much and I'll make sure to respond within 24 hours. If you would like a quicker response please tweet me at @xbellefleurx. Thank You!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig